The Air Disparity

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BetaGuru, Jul 6, 2013.

1. BetaGuru

It's worth pointing out that you use the striker. You have an air-be-gone that doubles as an AV weapon. You have it easier than your counterparts.
  2. Dis

Just join the nearest VS zergball with 100+ people attacking 1-12. Never seen much of an issue with VS air superiority in those fights.
  3. treeHamster

The Mattherson VS refuse to shoot at planes. That is the issue. It's been the same issue for about 5 months now. There will be one Mossie just hovering at a tower podding everything that moves and NOBODY will even shoot a pistol at it. Instead they come to the forums to whine about rocket pods.

While the Scythe is the crappiest ESF (weapons and the plane itself), that doesn't change the fact that the VS just won't play AA even with their carbine. I personally will unload into a plane if it gets low enough even if all I have is my Commissioner. If nothing else, it normally scares the pilots away.

Nope playing on Mattherson VS means you play with the dumbest players who seem to think vehicles are just hallucinations. It's the faction you play when you never want any support or assistance for anyone, because nobody will ever give it.
  4. BetaGuru

I ended up getting so mad I certed myself into skyguard. Grabbed a few kills, though I definitely noticed that my mere presence is a nice air-be-gone deterrent.

It's a little bummer that I only shoot down maybe 10% of the targets I engage, it is nice to see the air nerds running for their lives.

1,000 certs well spent I guess. Just a shame I had to dip into the common pool to have an answer.
  5. krayons

GOKU and TEST do bring the air. VS has double the pop so not sure where your playing on the map. NC and Tr do have pure air outfit, not aware of an all VS air outfit on the server.