Test update notes: 7/2

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

Also Remember how in GU2(or was it PU2?) you changed Flak armor to also effect direct impacts?

Well you never added that to flak armors descriptions, nor did you list the percentages of direct damage reduced.

Also it seems like you didn't even get Flak armor working properly to effect direct impacts.

So fix/update flak armor.

don't touch tank rounds or rockets.....(unneeded changes).

If your going to touch 1 thing about Tank rounds. It better be Remove HE.
  2. Juno

Ok, I am cool with most of this except for the Prowler HE reload speed. I am sorry, but what in the actual heck. Prowler HE in Anchor Mode is already a Infantry farming machine. Now you are going to cut a full second off the reload speed, BEFORE Anchor mode?
    I am sorry, but no, that is asinine. Even with the splash reduction, that is too much.
  3. Foxirus

You want feed back on the Spiker? Allow me to give you feedback. As it stands now the current charge feature of the Spiker is plain and simply useless. You can literally get more shots down the range by just burst firing. Can't you guys just stick with your original idea and let the charge ability be a large single shot that does explosive damage?

You are making this harder than it needs to be, Just give us the burst fire pistol that has a charge feature that fires One (1) (single) (Uno) large shot that deals explosive damage. PLEASE.
  4. Foxirus

If memory recalls, The prowler is FORCED .5 seconds between each shot while not deployed. This is a fair buff for them.
  5. 3punkt14159

You cant mean this sereously!! Some month ago you nerv the Lightning Viper, so i bougth the He, and now you nerv that agian. Is that the way who you make the money, nerv every weapon to force the player all month to buy a new one. I mean, the disadvantages whit the HE when another tank stands in front of my are hugh. I never had a chance against a non HE tank, so let my have a chance only against infantery pleace!
  6. RolandTEC

The tank nerfing needs to stop. Most bases have walls around the entire thing, thus reducing usefulness in taking bases to killing light assaults that fly up onto the walls and shooting in a few select places. At them moment tanks are good at pushing to the next base or two and then the whole column fizzles out by then being whittled down one at a time by infantry (assuming there's real resistance).

Tanks are fine leave them be except for ppa, should reduce mag size by half or something similar. TR and NC alternatives should be slightly buffed. I don't understand people saying the TR and NC equivalents of ppa need to be buffed to its level. That would just make most other options for tank secondaries near useless, or at least rarely pulled (yes if you wanted AV you could see someone using halberd or saron but only if the driver knows there's a large amount of enemy tanks). A good 2/3 of magriders I see have ppa, most of the others have basilisk, one or two I've seen have another of the alternatives. In a perfect game the marauder and enforcer need to be scrapped and have something new good for range, especially for the prowler because it is virtually and artillery weapon.
  7. Donaldson Jones

Why does the Spiker duck out of the way while charging? I want to A.I.M. and FIRE a pistol not make a Dragonball Z fireball.
  8. Forkyar24

stop nerfing things that don't need nerfed.
  9. MistRealm

I deeply regret recently investing both certs and SC in the Magrider if these changes make it to live. Inner blast redius of a high explosive weapon reduced to 1m? outer to 5m? It's a joke. I was excited to get into the vehicle aspect of the game, but this looks really bad.

MBT main cannons never struck me as a problem, and I've been playing mostly infantry. They simply don't need nerfs. If you want to give infantry more survivability versus TANK(!) rounds, buff flak armor or something, make them have to invest certs if they want to survive.
    • Up x 1
  10. Twobacons

These nerfs are ridiculous. A tank is supposed to be a tank. A skilled tanker can and will always OHK infantry. If you want to reduce the tank "zerg" that we see so much nowadays, then make lightning and MBT more expensive to acquire, and increase the interval between purchase. I have no problem with that. Get rid of the HE altogether, because you're making it pointless with the proposed update. The HE should not have existed in the first place anyway.

Tanks are so easy to destroy nowadays with infantry. The friggen long-range lock-ons, Phoenix guides missiles, MANA turrets, lancers, etc... Right now I find myself running away from heavy infantries more than other MBTs. It's a ****** situation already, and you want to make it worse?
    • Up x 1
  11. Zica96

This is freaking terrible, please stop it!!
  12. Scr1nRusher

Have you seen the 7/1 notes?