Suggestion for DB about the continents

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cymoril, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Cymoril

Not everyone that has paid money to play your game likes hossin, esamir, or amerish. At best I like certain areas on the other 3( I have been playing since open beta off and on). When those are zerg-fit taken I log. When I log that means I am looking for somewhere else to spend my money. I work 7am-3pm cst. When Indar opens at 9:30pm or later I cannot play what I like or when a couple of the zerg-fits decide to steam roll Indar on the fluke that it opens and is ghost capped and recloses an hour 2 or later that reduces willingness to play or log in let alone keep spending money on your game.

My suggestion is remove the lattice on Indar, remove the VPs and make it so there are no "buffs" for the VPs of the other continents and make it so it doesn't lock.
    My other suggestion you are already going to do with the ANTs but you could revamp the whole continent base caps as well as make the other continents more vehicle friendly.
    After spending around $500 on items that you have "nerfd" in the last 3 years and a year and a half sub (all together) I am losing faith in what you think my fun should be and allowing others that just complain without spending a dime on your game to dictate. Maybe its time for the uninstall...
    This wont be the first MMO I've walked away from, UO, DAOC,WOW, Skyforge.
  2. cobaltlightning

I, for one, actually like Hossin and Esamir. Try the Weed and Air camos for both, and you will be lost amongst the scenery. At least until someone's smart enough to use their Thermals or IRNV

Everyone loves Indar. That's the problem: The devs put time and effort into the other 3 continents that everyone would just rather play on the same old continent all their life. That's where Continent Locking comes into play. There is still the promise of Battle Islands in the future, but near or far it's hard to tell: They gotta be coded, brushed, built upon, and optimized. And let's not forget permanent warp gates.

If you want something changed (even if it's a revert) then your best best is to change the mind of the public. In this society, people are vocal about things they do not like (such as the old ZOE and Strikers, as well as the current Ravens.) Rather than at DBG, go for the Players.

In Closing:
    kbye