[Suggestion] 3 reasonable C-4 buffs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Reclaimer77, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ragnarox

1 reasonable c4 buf is: that we can pick it up if we didn't blow it.
  2. Goretzu

No definately not hand-tossed; it would need Vanguard velocity to be a viable 1on1 weapon.

It's easy enough to make a general arguement for anything, this is why only data should be used to balance.
  3. Hegeteus

That only makes my above statement even worse. Some days all I need to do is blink and new cringeworthiness has already appeared
  4. FieldMarshall

Inb4 locked/suspended for creating a troll thread.
    • Up x 1
  5. Mianera

I would maybe make it a bit faster to detonate, since it's super frustrating to toss a block and not be able to hit the clicker in time due to crap animations. Speaking of which, the animations for using C4 could use a damn buff. You turn into some glitching spastic monster whenever you try and use these things.
  6. Diggsano

How about 3 reasonable:

Beamer
    Spiker
    Cerberus
    Lasher
    PPA
    Phaseshift
    Magrider Afterburner
    Scythe Pods

Buffs?
    • Up x 1
  7. Scr1nRusher

Its all Orge now.
  8. FateJH

"Things are going just fine until I show up," you mean to say? :p
    • Up x 1
  9. Hegeteus

What is to say with all these salty threads other than Fuu Fuu :rolleyes:
  10. Iridar51

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. Reclaimer77

Just like you-know-who, none of what you state makes the argument that the Jackhammer actually needs any changes, let alone a buff.

There is a word for this: hubris.
  12. Atakx

Here you go pal, go to TR or VS and buy the baron or a pump action and tada you now have a jackhammer. your not actually missing much either just a burst and a few extra rounds.
  13. Reclaimer77

The second you instantly dismiss the 3-round gib burst mode, you lose your credibility.

There is a HUGE difference between the Jackhammer and the Barron!
  14. Pelojian

jackhammer and baron are not the same. 3 round burst on the jackhammer is powerful for close range, has more ammo in magazine, higher damage, RPM and more reserve ammo, Baron has more pellets with the same spread, slightly different aim accuracy, the baron has better range accuracy then other shotguns and the jackhammer is superior at close range.
    • Up x 1
  15. Savadrin

The problem here is that I don't see the other NC players that he is throwing the C4 at.
    • Up x 1
  16. Reclaimer77

Well yeah but, you know, if you take all that way it's basically the same as a Barron!

/sarcasm

Also a Prius is basically a Ferrari....
    • Up x 1
  17. Savadrin

You asked, I delivered.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. Reclaimer77

LOL I bet that car doesn't share a SINGLE part from a production Prius. You know that, but was still funny :p
    • Up x 1
  19. Iridar51

That's NC C4 we're talking about. Also known as NC4. We both know it's gonna detonate before leaving his hand.
    • Up x 2
  20. freeAmerish

C4 Buff

I have a better idea: How about nerfing it we have enough C4 Trolls out there.

Now go on and hate me