Stuck on Logging In

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Myr, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Loegi

And now it doesn't. Weird.
  2. Alrek

Same here on Woodman. Stuck at trying to log in. Tried rebooting computer and the game a lot of times now. No use...
  3. K4is0r

Cant connect to woodman too...
  4. Fluxxz

They noticed you were playing and fixed it so you couldn't. Can't have people actually playing the game, can we?
  5. Cristari

This is stupid I finally got in after 70mins waiting and then got kicked out after 5 mins!
  6. Fluxxz

See above.
  7. Thornton

Woodman - Same problem here for me as well. Many members of our outfit have had the same problem. Some it lasts only minutes, but for others such as myself are still waiting after nearly an hour.
  8. Exolon

Same problem on Cobalt
  9. HornDragon

Ceres too. SoE why wont you let me live! :(
  10. HubschrauBaer

Same here on Woodman.. Waiting for 10 minutes now....
  11. Cristari

I love this membership I have to this Loading screen! It's really cool!
  12. defson

Cant connect to woodman...... I think updates should be put on hold untill they can make a stable game without getting booted every weekend and log in problems............... oh and do somthing about the cheats and hackers while you are at it as it seems banning isnt working :mad:
    • Up x 2
  13. Alrek

Yey! Finally got in. Then disconnected after five minutes again. Argh! Why oh why are you doing this to me, SOE...
  14. Loegi

Got in, then kicked out after about 10 minutes.

Not like anybody actually wants to play during double XP, right?
  15. Roadwarrior82

I hope I can get a few double XPs before they restart the servers... :-(

12,300 other people get them atm, except us.
  16. Roadwarrior82

I'm IN! Yeeehaa.
  17. Alrek

Wait 10 minutes and you are out again... Happened to me a couple of times already.
  18. Infinity24k

Even if login works you get disconnected a few minutes later so you´re stuck at login once again :(
  19. Cristari

in again for a further 1 min worth of play after 30 mins of staring at that god awful loading screen!

I joked about it before but I have to say I am now meaning it.

I want XP and Cert compensation for being not able to log into this pile of S#@T
  20. GMajor

YES! Finally logged in, noticed the place was empty but a few players started logging on. Went to take the crown back from VS while pop is low. Ran towards the terminal. Disconnected.

FFS