Stuck on Logging In

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Myr, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Myr

As per title, currently can not get past logging in screen for Characters on Briggs server.

Anybody else ?
  2. Frontpage

Server probably crashed.
  3. randalthorr

SAME. My platoon lead said I killed him when I was half way across the map from him. My chat bugged. I logged out to reset the game, and can't get in since.

-Briggs
  4. Mathew

Same problem here.
  5. daMauler

Was stuck there at Login, closed game, rebooted PC and still the same. Stuck at Logging in.
    Briggs Server. NC Char. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  6. randalthorr

Damnit... was having a great time trying to cut the TR off.. sigh
  7. Obbu

Also unable to log into briggs. Hit log in, and then sit there forever.
  8. Louis Farrakhan

i have the same problem.
  9. LipSarvice

While we are waiting for SOE to fix this issue, here's an air battle from a MAX AA perspective last night!!!! Hope the link works!!!!

10. Meatsack

Add one more to the list, unable to log in to Briggs, or any other server actually, attempted to create a new character on a different server as a test which failed.

Maybe this is some sort of internet routing issue for AU/NZ customers?
  11. Matt1000000

I'm having the same problem with the AU server :/ ... and I've been trying for 40 mins now. Has anyone managed to get on yet? Oh I'm in the blue team :)
  12. Louis Farrakhan

do any of u guys use a wireless router? because i notice when i get stuck at login, my entire internet stops.

i had experienced this long long ago back in beta, it only happened for a couple of days then i could log in again.
  13. XionOfChaos

Nope still failing to log into Briggs.

I've also tried creating a new character also on the Briggs server and that fails too.

Now I can't see the new character I created, and can't create another one with the same name (name now seems to be reserved for a character that doesn't exist).
  14. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I've reported this to our network operations team and they're currently looking into it, sit tight folks, I'll keep you posted. In the mean-time, try logging in periodically.
  15. XionOfChaos

Thanks for being so "Johny on the spot", Kudos - TSR-Jesse S
  16. Sleaper

Being on the blue team could be part of your issue :p
  17. Sleaper

issue seems to be fixed .. well at least for me.
  18. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Just as a heads up I was able to log-in to Briggs from my machine here at work, but that just means that our internal machines can log in. If I could get those of you experiencing this issue to try logging in again and posting your results, I'd be eternally grateful.
  19. Frontpage

I can log in now. So whatever the tech did it worked.
  20. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Yeah everything should be good to go by now, if any users are experiencing a persistent issue, please submit a ticket (instructions can be found in my signature) and PM me the incident # so I can investigate further.