Still not sure why you'd spend 1000 certs on T32

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by TheBloodEagle, Oct 4, 2013.

1. lilleAllan

Since I'm a NC LMG dork I'd just like to point out (comic book guy voice):

GD-22S is a straight downgrade to the Anchor, not the EM6. The GD-22S and Anchor are AR-style LMG's and have same mag sizes, same base hipfire, same while moving accuracy and biased recoil. Anchor does slightly more DPS, has higher projectile velocity and most importantly supports adv. laser sight. The Anchor is basically our only decent CQC LMG option - shame that it sits at 1000 certs.

It'd also place SVA-88 and Rhino in the good tier. Especially the SVA.
    • Up x 2
  2. Pie Chasm

See, I don't look at it as comparable, because it has no adv. sight, so the hipfiring advantage is nearly moot. After 5 shots it starts getting worse than a CARV.

Even with an MSW-R, hipfiring at a 10 meter target is a gamble and the MSW-R has better accuracy than the anchor due to smaller bloom.

SVA-88 is OK; it's a poor alternative to an Orion in CQC-mid range and for long range it's only got the 15 m/s advantage ignoring recoil. It's an ease of us weapon with good mid-long range capability like the CARV-S and Pulsar, but the best of its class.

If anything, it has good performance due to how easy it is to use, sort of like with the GD-22S.

I disagree... your best CQC option is the jackhammer. Yeah, yeah, it's not an LMG, but it's the best semi-auto non-pump in the game and it sounds beastly and it's the only ESHAAI weapon that doesn't suck.
  3. Mxiter

What did you smoke? Carv-S is the worst non-652 rpm LMG.
  4. Pie Chasm

That's why.
  5. Goretzu

The T16 is not a "bad" weapon. o_O

The SVA-88 is not a "average" weapon. :confused:

I can't believe you're trying to create a "reality" where the NC "apparently" have the best LMGs. :D
  6. Mxiter

Comparably, every 550-577-600-698rpm weapons are better.

I find it the same utility to T32.
  7. Pie Chasm

Not entirely. Pulsar ... not really. SVA-88, yes.
  8. Mxiter

I thought the only point of TR "S" weapons was the UBGL and the UBSGL but if you tell it: it must be better to have worse cofs, terrible recoil patterns for 25 ammos more, 2s longer reloads but access to compensator/SPA/SVA.:rolleyes:
  9. OddChelsea

I think all 652 RPM, 143 damage guns should be more accurate than they are (save the T16 Rhino, that thing is a laser and perfectly fine as it is). EM1, Polaris, T32 Bull(s**t), they should all have very little horizontal recoil and very little vertical recoil to make them better weapons.
  10. Pie Chasm

Hey it could be worse, it could also be 652 RoF.
    • Up x 1
  11. CptFirelord

You can add the Carv-S to that list as well.
    • Up x 1
  12. DerpMode

Bump the Bull's ROF to 698 and it will probably become TR's new FOTM in no time flat.
    I find it more accurate than the t16 because of the compensator, while the ADV Forward Grip is good for the t16 I personally don't see it's usage on a weapon that has a 1x sight and equal horizontal bias (if it had a left pull or even right then that would be a different story).

Just my 2 cents.
  13. TheBloodEagle

Man, if the Carv-S had access to UBL's then I'd shut up about it.
  14. Zotamedu

I almost have auraxium on the Bull and I really do not like it. It feels bad at all ranges. After another 150 or so kills I will hide it in the back of my weapons locker and never touch it again.
  15. KnightCole

I figured it out, I know why one would spend 1000 certs on the bull, they have millions of certs and no idea what to do with them.
    • Up x 1
  16. Zotamedu

I spent 1000 cert on if because I figured it would be fun to get auraxium on all the LMGs and then move on to play mainly LA but I kind of regret it now.
  17. KnightCole

Because it is.

This game is bad at range due to the longish TTK and lag. Plus at range the 124dmg or lower the gun does is not killing anyone quickly. It takes me 15 rounds up close with 143 dmg guns due to lag and whatever else affects damage.

Then up close 652RpM is severely outclassed by either Higher RoF or higher damage.

So there is no range where 143@652 is good, decent or even ****, they are just so useless its beyond words. About the only thing Bull or Rhino is good for is Spawn rooming it up and hoping the enemy is clueless, thats the only way you end with a positive KD with those guns or even kill anything at all.