[BUG] Stealth, is it supposed to make coyote missiles useless?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ac3s, May 26, 2015.

1. Ac3s

Ive noticed many times today that not a single one of my coyote missiles ever locks on or hits an enemy ESF when they are using the Stealth upgrade, is this supposed to work like this?
  2. Shiaari

No idea, but I'm going to laugh really hard if it turns out to be the case!
  3. Mefi

It happens with Striker too, subpar RL becomes completely worthless against stealhed aircraft.
  4. DoomFruit

So there's now a reason to use something other than auto-repair? I don't see any issue with that.
  5. ciider

6. Ulas

I think maxed out stealth should make coyottes next to useless. Without stealth coyotes are pretty damn accurate at long range.
  7. ciider

If they intend to jam coyotes it should be listed in the ability bonus, even if that is the case you would not be using it anyway. It is not enouth to switch out with auto-regen for anyone.
  8. Ac3s

I'm sorry but making a weapon completely useless for its intended purpose and not even mentioning this bit of information anywhere in the game, I do find that to be an issue.
    Apparently this is also affecting the TR faction specific weapon "the Striker", so those are 2 weapons made useless if your playing TR and the enemy ESF has Stealth.