Stealth fix to Turret "B" mode.

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Croak, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Stromberg

does it remember after death? i would simply try it out, but the servers are down :(
  2. Fleabag

Thanks and probably yes, it's just I never use the MANA turret anyway, it's utter tripe. :(
  3. Drol

When i was playing yesterday, i was unable to pull out my turret or ammo box in slot 5, it just made the inaacessible error buzz type noise when i hit 5 and i could not mouse wheel to slot 5 either.
    Any ideas as to what i have done to cause this?
    I have not certed anything in the turret but was able to pull it out before yesterday.

Edit: Reason i ask is because i equip mines in slot 4, so use ammo from slot 5 but am unable to do so. Ammo boxes work when i equip them in place of mines but am still unable to pull the turret.
  4. flipmoomonkey

I've had this happen before the patch, its a pain in the **** when it does, usually I have to switch to another class and back again for it to work, if that fails relog.
  5. Drol

Cheers, I switched classes and loadouts throughout the evening to no avail but didn't re-log as I couldn't be bothered. (Seriously lazy)
    Hopefully that will sort it out when I log in later or tomorrow.
    Thanks for the reply.
  6. Vortok

Yeah, tossed a turret ammo pack and a default down in warpgate. Haven't put any points into ammo pack upgrades. Didn't time it precisely, just threw down a new box when I saw it expire but the turret version lasted about three times as long as the normal one did.

Still auto swaps to your gun when it finishes deploying too. Step in the right direction at least. One step at a time, we'll get there.
  7. powerz

I feel like such a numbnut that i just realized this today about hte ACE kit, finally able to dish out ammo and have explosives.

I haven't tried to time it yet but i already have level 3 unlocked for the ammo certs so i wont beable to tell but has anyone confirmed if the ammo box certs carry over for this ACE ammo kit? I was just getting ready to cert out my ammo box simply for the larger dispersal radius but if it wont wont carry over on the ACE /magna ammo kit then it wont be worth it as i cant go back to not carrying explosives again.
  8. Drol

No idea, sorry.
    I just figured that the time increase isn't worth it, if they are still in the same spot after a minute, they aren't that desperate for ammo.