Sometimes, you just can't win...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Laraso, May 20, 2013.

1. Laraso

[IMG]

Does this happen to anyone else?
    • Up x 1
  2. Joram

Is my PS2 routine, i die to 50 mossies/reavers i respawn and grab my max suit with my double bursters with extended mags and there is nothing in the air....
    • Up x 2
  3. Canaris

only occasionally but war is hell
  4. Bankrotas

Ocasionally, but then I stopped pulling max for every single mossy/scythe. If timer for Max is under 2 min, I switch to heavy vs tanks.
  5. Xasapis

My max timer is ... maxed. I think I can pull one every 4 mins now. I don't have the above issues hehe.
  6. Laraso

I have my acquisition timer fully certed. It lowers the timer to five minutes.
  7. Fate

I don't use a MAX as a crutch, so no.
  8. Bankrotas

Ye ye ye, saving up that. Playing allround versatile infantry in a small outfit is quite necessary to strive. However, since Hacksaws probably will be my new Auraxium medal target, need to reduce the cooldown timer for more TR tears and some ocasional VS blood.
  9. Nobalification

Each person must learn to reversal, who lives in the only wins for him will defeat incredible dagger to the heart, in one's life is much evil and little good if one takes only the good and not take it too bad, does not know what the fight against . Against evil.

for those who only loss, this can give u chance.

Sorry if my english isnt good (i am Slovak) i do my best.
  10. Xasapis

I don't think you understood the gist of what that image wants to describe. Basically he's pulling a max as a counter to something only to find out that whatever the max is currently using is not useful for something else that he's facing. Which means he goes to swap to some other counter in a circular motion.

Maxes do have his issue, something that is not shared by HA, which incidentally, is a class that is a lot cheaper to cert to it's fullest potential, while being more versatile than a max.
  11. Purg

Shotguns work surprisingly well against ESF if they're close enough. Knocked a few out of the sky with my Mattocks.

But yes, trekking to the infantry terminal to swap loadouts to deal with a certain threat.. trek back to find out you now face a different threat and wielding the wrong weapon for the job.. happens infuriatingly often.

This thread is so much better for you sharing that factoid. Thanks.
  12. K3STR3L

Just get the fracture equivalent of your faction, pretty much kills anything. SOE will nerf it once enough people have bought it though, like they always do.
  13. Sebastien

Right FCRW only uses Aircraft as a crutch
  14. Xasapis

Vortexes are good against vehicles and decent against maxes, but bad for anything else unfortunately. Playing as a max means choosing very carefully what you want to counter with your weapons.
  15. Fate

Funny, I said myself, not Future Crew. But thanks for plugging the outfit! ;) It's always good to meet a fan.
  16. Stormlight666

I hate getting pistol shot to death in a Max. They seriously need to make them immune to small arms fire.
  17. Stormlight666

Wish I had my Bursters on my Fracture Max last night. We were laying siege to a tower from above as an alert ended so every NC person grabbed air to try and kill us in a crash wave.

30 Galaxies, 20 libs, 30 reavers in one non-stop wave that smashed down on us. Was impressive to see. Only the troops that they dropped got me after all the air power managed to miss me.
  18. Badname6587

19. WalrusJones

I would like to note: The title is actually a major theme of the game.

Seriously, You often times are a badass who takes out an entire column of magriders (With the debris of the first one you killed, of course.)

This rarely saves you from the platoon or so supporting the magriders you just avalanched (Or more often then not, draws EVERY last gun of theirs too yours.

And then, odds are, if you were just a lone dude, you have lost the battle: GG.
    They gotcha.

EVEN WHEN you have the best team on all of arauxis, eventually the entirety of the enemies forces will come bearing down on you, and your team will loose.

Eventually, all the forces of your team will get whittled down over multiple engagements, loose, and get warpgated.

ITs nothing personal, its not you sucking.

Its the world being HUGE.
    Its planetside.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't get the best team on arauxis, lead the forces of your nation, and attempt to crush your enemies: IF You do, you are infinitely more likely to succeed, and if you are good (AND High FPS,) you are a dozen times more likely to win then loose.

All and all.

HAIL THE THUMPER.

PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
  20. Sebastien

No problem man. Just pointing it out.