[Suggestion] Some vehicle cosmetic suggestions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadAlive99, Apr 29, 2016.

1. DeadAlive99

1) Give the player individual tick boxes for certain cosmetics on each vehicle to disable view of them by enemy factions.

For example, exterior lighting, some of which now pulses. Many of us want to look cool, but we don't necessarily want to make ourselves targets. I would like to decorate my ANT, but I don't want the enemy to see the flashy stuff.

2) Allow multiple cosmetic items in the same category to be used at the same time, if they don't physically conflict.

For example, on the ANT, I would like to have the smoke stacks AND the solar panels, and maybe the fuel cans too. Why are we forced to choose only one at a time?

3) Create separate binds for headlights and cosmetic lighting. The cosmetic lighting doesn't look as good with headlights on.

4) Horns. There is a massive shortage of horn options. After 3 1/2 years, it's a real bummer that there's only about 4 horns to choose from, depending on the vehicle. We should have 30-50 different horns by now.

5) We need a LOT more vehicle cosmetic options. There's just not enough stuff to choose from, and some vehicles have far less choices than others. The sooner you make it, the sooner we can spend CASH on it, and please encourage the community to get more involved!