Some notes on today's cert grants

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Skub

0.03% of everyone who's ever logged into the game...yeah sounds about right. Percentage of people that actually play the game? Yeah in your dreams SOE. I just went through the Woodman server top 100 certs list and counted how many players out of that 100 had at least 20k more certs than they should have. THIRTY-SEVEN.

37% of the top 100 have massive increases in progression and not a single one had accumulated even half of the certs they now have through actual gameplay. Nice spin Higby but that dog wont hunt.
    • Up x 10
  2. gunfox

That 0.03% must be based on some astronomically high number of accounts. Maybe all SOE and Prosieben accounts that were ever created?
    In my, medium sized, outfit, a boatload of people received more than 2k certs. This doesn't add up at all.
    You are not being honest with us, higby.
    • Up x 4
  3. Hands Down

Well, seeing what has already been done - and considering claim that this is a one-time thing, how about you allow every player to purchase up to 2000 Certs for the same ratio 1SC for 2 Certs?

Those that already got some, would only be able to buy difference between what they got and 2000 - providing they did not already get 2000 or over. The rest of us would at least get a chance to make a decision if we wish to do it (pay) or not. And as for F2P or P2W arguments, damage has already been done so at least treat everyone equally by giving the same option/opportunity to everyone.

HD
    • Up x 3
  4. Phrygen

nah... less likely that a player who spent a lot of money on multiple bundles is "dead accounts"
    • Up x 2
  5. Purg

My character had earned more than 10,001 certs before I got credited duplicates. The data being pulled is how many certs that character earned over it's career - not how many unspent certs it has.
  6. RadarX

Folks at this point we effectively have two threads on the same topic. We are going to leave this thread available for informational purposes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.