SOE should give each player 1000 certifications and 2x points on January 30.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MyOdessa, Jan 23, 2013.

1. comeonman

In light of all the changes that have been made since Nov. 20, 2012 could not agree with you more. Not sure I've wasted a thousand certs on items they have 'nerfed' since then but a small token of their appreciation would be nice soon.
  2. NightFall

LOL like you said noob, "Depending on your level"

so my statement that Only Noobs need free certs is true. And therefore I win
  3. chrollo

dont need a 1000 certs need ability to respec certs but It does feel like its been a long time since the last double xp time ended
  4. The Shermanator

I like this. I like it a lot. Players could go into cert debt!

Too bad not very many people in this game really care about fairness and just want handouts.
  5. Hetzau

SOE isn't known to be a charitable. I'm still not sure where to put them in relation to Blizzard. I think they're there somewhere.
  6. italktowalls

but they gave u planetside 2.
  7. Tasogie

wont happen, an shouldnt happen, you dont need to be rewarded every day for doing nothing.
  8. Kronic

Just lets us recert everything again. Some things have drastically changed in this game. A great example is the T9-Carv. That thing sucks *** now. Bounces left to right and has a seemingly crappy spread. Useless.
  9. Doodles89

Free certs? no.... Double XP? actually, I thought this would happen already lol

I'm willing to bet that during this BIG SHOWDOWN weekend there will be "surprise" double XP weekend to add to the hype.
  10. Wibin

Recerting SC is ignorant.
  11. Vashyo

Double XP, yes. Free certs, nawww.
  12. Aghar30

oh noes stuff is changing I WANT ALL MAH CERTS BACK CAUSE I WANT TO BE FOTM
  13. Grayson

A clearly unfinished game, that should have stayed longer in beta for some balancing?
    Yeah, they are so generous, and the weapon prices to! ONLY ~7$ for a weapon? It really worth it!
    I know f2p games, the "primary objective" is to keep the game running and farm the "customers" as long as you can, but 7$? No thx....
    So i rather spend my money on some Steam sale, where i can get a full game for that price. Or maybe i get some SC if its a 3x sale.
    But still it's SOE, so no free stuff....(+ they have to pay the devs)
  14. potato1234

lets be reasonable...200 certs should be acceptable..
  15. Xasapis

I'll settle for the VS model in the PS2 chinese advertisement.
  16. Deschain

Thats all they need to do, give us a recert and all the tears will fade into jibbering happy faces..
  17. Blaaaaaaag

I've bought a fair bit of station cash, and I still think the OP's idea is stupid.
  18. lobe44

How about no?
  19. WUNDER8AR

Free station cash and double XP? Count me in!
  20. }{ellKnight

LOLd

These things are always subject to change especially in an MMO. You should know that.