So Where's That Raven Nerf SOE?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by NoctD, Dec 12, 2014.

1. nubery

This would make them ****, and NC would be even further limited to close range. No balance in not being able to poke back at vehicles why you're vehicles are being poked by enemy MAXs
  2. m3talc0re

Lol

Lets see here..
    Ravens can be aimed after they're fired and can be fired from like 800+ meters and still hit their targets 99% of the time. This is comically over powered and unacceptable. Only a person who exclusively plays NC would think this is balanced.
    Fractures (and Pounders for that matter) don't move fast enough to hit long range targets like that. Not only having to predict target movement, but projectile dropping to gravity, too.
    I'm not too sure about the Vanu AV MAX, but I know one of it's weapons fires in a straight line. Boy that must be nice.

Coming from TR, man, it must be nice having point and click weapons. As for your argument about the shotguns on the NC MAX, please tell me again how well the TR MAX can snipe.
    • Up x 3
  3. m3talc0re

Sure, and being able to guide wave after wave of AV rockets from two bases over is perfectly balanced. Gimme a f***ing break.
    • Up x 4
  4. Niramartlu

Lol noob, ravens max range is 450 flying straight then the rocket just self-destruct. Turning rockets will shorten that range, but not critically. Ravens can be fine if soe returns their first range limit of 350 meters.

Actually, most ravens OP is not the distance of wireness, but just universality. They are good against vehicles and decent against infantry after 30 meters (from 0-30 meters rockets are not stabilized well with guidance) and moreover ravens has quite good splash which can be used to pin down infantry, kinda of lasher. So actually it either should be reduced to 350 meters back or turn all damage into direct hit without any splash at all.

Speeking of nerfs - should we count how many auraxiums has banshee and raven?
  5. Brad seven

I find it funny that you call making the striker even more broken, a buff
  6. BarxBaron

Notice the quotes :p

It was "buffed".*hint hint, wink wink*

;)
    • Up x 2
  7. Desann

SERIOUSLY man. I miss PS1, I really do. I still feel that PS1 was a better game, at least in PS2's current state.

And I am really getting tired of the lack of factional identity. This is becoming NS-Side...
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

but they must remove smoke from Falcons, because you can't see anything
  9. vanu123

It already happened.
  10. vanu123

This is how its been throughout the games history with notable brief exceptions being old ZOE/Striker and both of those were nerfed into oblivion.
    • Up x 2
  11. vanu123

Vanguard? Weakest MBT? Don't make me laugh.
    • Up x 4
  12. Gundem

I gotta say, intresting way to judge vehicle balance by looking at the total deaths. And by intresting, I mean completely biased. Seriously, KPH is far more accurate. For anyone to say that the Prowler is anywhere near bad?
    • Up x 3
  13. vanu123

1st link didn't work for me and all the second link did was prove that the saron is underperforming.
    We can't kill infantry with the PPA or saron, it has splash because it wont be totally garbage, just sorta garbage.
    Also it takes half a mag of inaccurate shots to kill A SINGLE INFANTRY SOLDIER, if they have flak armor it takes the entire clip.
    Magrider is garbage, it in itself is a handicap compared to a lightning (which has a higher DPS) or any other form of AV.
  14. BobSanders123

Prowler has the highest potential anti-armor power out their right now. No matter how well coordinated a team of engineers is, there is no way in hell they are going to out repair the damage being dished out by those cannons.

With good positioning a single prowler can obliterate an entire armor column.
    • Up x 1
  15. vanu123

16. Crayv

My problem with nerfing Raven's range is that would make VS the only faction with extreme range capabilities in the form of the Lancer and Vortex. So then those as well would need a range hard cap and we all know how much everyone loves a cascade of nerfs.

Oh and the wire guiding is strong on the Ravens but even they require some degree of leading your shots. Which means they are not very effective against air or Harassers.

Personally I would rather they buff Fractures and Comets to make them on par with other MAX AV weapons.
  17. Orakel

Vulcan should be nerfed ...insane dmg and way too much accuracy..
  18. Orakel

Yeah or nerf Ravens and give each weapon just 2 shots like our Comets have huh ?
  19. shadowkhat

i'm confused what exactly is op about the raven? it fires slower than the fracture and does less damage, its slightly faster than the comet but does less damage... so if the raven is op... doesn't that make the comet and fracture op? not to even mention the pounders.. i mean thats twice as fast and twice the damage of theravens.. so i'm confused... are the otehr nerfs in and just not raven? or are you jsut one of those morons that sees any NC weapon as NCOP really hoping your not the former.. you know theres an age limit with this game and those little kids that are crying NC OP all the time are obviously too young to even be playing.
  20. shadowkhat

wow how stupid are you.. vanguard doesn't have a free two shot shield.. its shield last 6 seconds or if it takes thea damage of a single AP shell it drops.. it still has its damage absorption limit. was dramatically nerfed from begin able to absorb 2 c4 to a single AP round. or 6 seconds whichever comes first. it used to be decent enough to be used as a safe getaway when you were taking too much damage, now its almost pointless even equiping. its not even remotely fast enough to chase down a prowler.. don't know where the hell you got that from.. and any magrider without magburn... it might have a chance of catching. pretrty much the only thing you said about the vanguard that was even remotely in the land of reality was its not the weakest mbt.

TR av max doesn't require you to compensate for anything the damn things are too fast to dodge.. so where the F did you pull that bs from... and just try to dodge a lancer, or wtf ever that max weapon is... put your spandex back on and go cry in a hole theres nothing wrong with the ravens that the fracture,pounder,comet , and that lancer one doesn't way outclass.