So my infiltrator friends....what is the most satisfying moments for you?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Mr.Seacucumber, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Souleater

Mine isn't that glam.

Walking towards a door in an outbuilding walked into two enemies, first guy starts firing. I'm crap at...well everything in PS2 but particular head to head gunfights...I cloak while turning smartly on my heel and run for the door past the AP mine I had left there.

I race around the building thinking 'AHAHAHA! I will shoot them in the butt or escape!'

Sadly, they were smarter than me and had anticipated this.

I died in short order.

However, before I could be presented with the Re-Deployment screen I got two kill notifcations as they ran back round and triggered my mine.
    • Up x 3
  2. Get2dachoppa

Might seem odd, but I enjoy finding a really good hidey place. I don't even have to take shots at anyone, just sit and wait for my moment all while thinking "They don't know I'm here, how long can I stay hidden?"
    • Up x 4
  3. bishop256

This.
    Gets the blood pumpin!! :D
  4. m44v

No infiltrator can have any satisfying moments.
  5. Mr.Seacucumber

To be honest one of the scariest moments that I just remembered was when I was sniping and getting really into it when my sister walked into my and stood next to me and starting talking, my character would of looked like he had a heart attack and then been hanged from a tree...
    • Up x 2
  6. Granderil

When you see a cheater warping around with aimbot, annihilating everything and you stop him with headshot at first attempt.
    • Up x 1
  7. Terran537

Walking around a corner with my trusty Longshot and finding a Heavy watching it. Best no-scope headshot ever.
    • Up x 1
  8. Amouris

Fury + Wraith + TR foot zerg
    • Up x 1
  9. Flukeman62

how TR should be played...
  10. Stinneyt

My favourite moments are sneaking in amongst an enemy zerg, using their own tanks as cover and sniping people from behind.
    Its rare and doesn't last long (10 kills if I'm lucky).
    • Up x 2
  11. Nyscha

When you sneak around the map and find prey like these.

• Up x 1
  12. X3Killjaeden

One could have been me... always so annyoing to die to left-overs from enemies that you outsmarted, but didn't
    • Up x 1
  13. DuckSauce

Now I just got started certing my Infi, but... three words.

Mag-cutter Service Ribbon.
    • Up x 1
  14. RoMoronik666

Had a few moments :)

Throwing an EMP at a group of enemies and then cloaking and watching a HA panic and hose down his team mates. I then blasted him with my SMG.

Managed to sneak into a tower base that was under assault from my own forces. The enemy had a sunderer and a number of tanks spawned. I managed to sneak in and hack a turret and kill the occupant. I then entered the turret and start to blast the sunderer and tanks.
    Amusingly, they seemed to think the shots were coming from the front and started to reverse towards me, running their own troops over!! So funny!! They got stuck on some terrain and became sitting ducks. Managed to kill 2 sunderers and a vanguard before they realised what was happpening. Managed to jump out the turret and run, just before they blew it up :)

Hacking anti-air turrets on tower bases that are supplying ESFs attacking nearby friendly bases. Waiting until enemy ESFs get really close before hopping in the turret and blasting them as they attempt to land. Great fun. Also great to leave AP mines behind you as the furious pilots respawn and come to get you.

Spawning stealth sunderers deep in enemy bases is always fun.
    • Up x 3
  15. Stinneyt

Can you believe you can do this, and people say the infiltrator has no use?
    its insane.

Also a moment that I remember was me and another infiltrator friend found a turret with an enemy in it. I moved to the side and lined up a shot, while my buddy hacked the person out of it, and right into my crosshairs. The poor guy would have had NO idea what happened to him.
  16. CobraJD

Most satisfying moments

1. Sneaking right up to an enemy Infiltrator sniping , and standing right next to them for 10 seconds before head-shotting them and seeing the glorious message - Extreme Menace Kill + 600xp.
    2.Sneaking right up to an enemy Rocket Fagg0t , and standing right next to them for 10 seconds before head-shotting them and seeing the glorious message - Extreme Menace Kill + 600xp
    3. Sniping an enemy who had just got out their ESF/MBT to repair it, and seeing the glorious message - Extreme Menace Kill + 600xp

Three moments where you're like - Boom, I just ruined your day!
    • Up x 4
  17. redsevenski

Lots of satisfying and equally lots of infuriating moments.

Probably best to date include:
    1. Realising my sniping hide has been spotted and a light assault is coming for me. Claymores deal with him. I know he isn't going to take that well so you fall back to another spot and, in no time he is back and looking for me. So I shoot him in the head and move on....(probably whilst he rage quits!)
    2. My squad are attacking a tower with heavy resistance so I squad deploy onto it and find a dark little nook near, but not on the top, overlooking 2 turrets and 2 pads. Proceed to kill all engies, medics, snipers and rocketmen (with a massively overpowered 10x scope for distances of 5-30m). This allows my squad to get in and complete the cap. I only get spotted as the cap is about to complete as a 'friendly' LA has come and stood next to me to copy my technique.
  18. RasFW

• Up x 3
  19. TherealScrable

My funniest way to play the infiltrator: Infiltrating an enemy base with platoon detected. Even the crown is reachable for infiltrators.
    And then hack everything what you can, knife everyone, shoot everyone (I am playing with sniper and pistol, not like these SMG Users...) well and then my teammates just come and attack them into their back. Because every attention is to me.
    Weird moment: Hacking a turret in the middle of a crowd of enemies on a tower, which is firing at everything. Everybody looks at me, and well... Ignores me. So i get the AA Sphalanx turret and shoot them all.
  20. Nyscha

The ESF one is the best, there is a well known NC roflpodder on Ceres and I was on Esamir yesterday near Jaegars fist, solo and alone in a land full of enemy platoons and behold, 200m away he landed to repair and after he repaired he stood there for like 5 seconds and then I headshot him instantly and got all the bonuses.

Then I ran to his ESF and placed proxi mines next to it as a parting give and he drove a flash to it and got off and the mines exploded, killed his flash, destroyed his ESF with the debris and a bit of debris landed on his corpse.

God I love being an infiltrator.
    • Up x 3