so much for a Connery Restart

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Forkyar24, Jan 17, 2014.

1. StoneyTony

Ya seriously. We better get a day added on or something
  2. Syncere17

This is really disappointing SOE. It's Friday evening and your server is still down.
  3. salembeats

i'd much rather have triple (3x) xp
  4. JustARandomNobody

Hi I would like to play the game today.
    • Up x 2
  5. CHUNKIT

6. Darkshadows120

Meanwhile, over at the Connery server control room
    [IMG]
  7. Saint of Grey

In all likelihood, the gateway issue probably isn't actually fixed, just addressed. I wouldn't be surprised if the others servers break upon reboot too, given how things have been handled so far.
  8. Artifex78

Actually Miller just did a few minutes ago :p
  9. AnimalAbuser

That double XP is nice and all.. but it would be nice if we could.. you know.. play the game

One day is ok for down time, but when it goes into two days, seriously let people know what is going on.

Dont just be like "gateway issue" brah, be online soon!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. VaIhall

There is no triple XP I never said that. I said we SHOULD get triple xp.
  11. salembeats

shhhhh. i'm trying to create pressure for a self-fulfilling prophecy ;)
  12. Saint of Grey

Dear god, it's spreading.

This reminds my of my attempts to cook in the tenth grade. Every time it would end in flames, and people just wanted me to stop f***ing up because it needed to be done, and done correctly.
  13. Kirdra

Some of us are network technicians and administrators. So yeah, it'd really be nice to know whats actually going on.

I know you are under some big PR hammer that says "NOOO" just saying.
  14. Syncere17

Its 5 and SOE still hasn't gotten the server up. I'm losing faith in SOE by the hour.
  15. Psychopoweranger

Yeah, my patience is running thin. At first I was okay with it sure these things happen..but the length of this down time is obscene
    • Up x 1
  16. Amarsir

I think this is my fault, guys.

Wednesday I found that Waterson had completely unplayable lag. (Still does, its an issue for all NY/NJ FIOs customers.). So I made new characters on Connery. I should have known that i'm just not meant to play and that I'd be dooming the new server too, I think i'm going to go extort money from the Aussies by threatening to make a Briggs character unless they pay me off.
  17. Kirdra

Demonic Lagession

We need someone to perform an exorcism, quickly!
  18. Donaldson Jones

Obi Wan Connery's failure is complete!
  19. Sramos58

Just burn some sage and open all your windows. Note: Don't set it on fire, heat it up til it begins to smoke.
  20. slifenoa268

Meanwhile, at the SOE server building: [IMG]