so much for a Connery Restart

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Forkyar24, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Forkyar24

restarts don't usually take that long
    • Up x 1
  2. Kaserai

Yeah, im feeling some rage as well. Connery was still locked by the time I hit the hay yesterday evening (11PM MST) and is now under maintenance.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  3. VaIhall

well atleast we get double xp.. But all the server probably gets that lol. Connery should get triple xp!!
    • Up x 5
  4. DakRu

Ahahaha. Base on SOE's track record it might be 1-2 hours. LOL. I just got back into playing this game and I can't believe how much crap still happens when it comes to patches and updates.
  5. VaIhall

They accidently deleted all characters when they were supposed to restart the servers so they now have to manually put all characters back.
  6. jigajoom

All I want, Monday through Friday, is to shoot the **** out of other people during my lunch break. That's all I ask. SOE is making it close to impossible these days.
  7. StoneyTony

Yeah, I had all of yesterday off ready to play all day. But of course this would happen. And now the servers are still down. wtf. this is getting really ridiculous.
  8. Aamp

im new..i chose connery...its the server with the most downtime...go figure...i bet their working hard to fix it...but srsly...hire more help and they will make more money with better uptimes
  9. salembeats

someone told me that connery gets triple xp for this
  10. salembeats

i sure hope he's right
  11. StoneyTony

a boost would be nice because i wont even be able to play during the weekend
  12. Forkyar24

its not the server with most downtime.
  13. DakRu

Connery was announced to get double xp I think. I'm not sure how long.
  14. Aamp

pretty sure all servers are getting double xp til noon monday

but how much of that doulbe xp connery pple will see...still to be determined
  15. Kirdra

The server is coming down for a 15 minute restart!

for a 15 minute restart!

15 minute restart!

15 minute
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  16. Aamp

hour and 15 MINUTES later
  17. Forkyar24

2 days later we will get to play on connery,mabey
  18. StoneyTony

connery should get an extra day for the double xp cause this is some real bs
  19. Poorform

It'll just be 15 minutes folks
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  20. DakRu

SOE's 15 mins means 15 x 8 = 2 Hours. LOL