Snowmen melt on Jan 8, now's your last chance- here, use these to find them!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zapon, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Zapon

Continuing from
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...-found-a-gold-and-wanted-to-get-proof.166629/

I used these, and upated the first one with one additional spot!!

Post all tips you have for others here, Let's help the rest of the Auraxis citizens who havent found these, get them on their last chance

Note, I had to kill 20+ White snowman before the next time i found one, was a gold

Snowblower comes at 10, Snowmen tend to give 500xp stock, not counting boosts

Gold was 5000XP, and the rare hood ornament!

IF YOU USE THESE MAPS BELOW, you almost CANNOT miss getting Snowblower - but i recommend avioding where fighting is goign on, , you'll get killed by esf's , or aircraft or a lightning....etc..

Finally, - my Planetside2 image and video capture screwed up- but the Gold snowmen look really nice, so feel free to take pics.(not that normal snowmen aren't decent looking with those hats xD)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Zorro

I have destroyed about 30 snowmen so far, but have had absolutely no success in locating a gold snowman. I fear that I shall not be able to obtain the free cosmetic, which is all I wanted (rather than a title I am not going to use anyway).
  3. innersphere1

Honestly i dont wanna waste time going around like a stoopid looking for snowmen...
  4. Zorro

Actually it is not that dull, even when solo. Planning routes and avoiding enemies stimulates the thinking centers of the brain.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ghosty11

Meh. I tried it for like 15 minutes, then I saw someone to shoot at, and then an alert started on Esamir. Never went back to looking.
  6. dBMachine

The snowman thing is still happening?

I still have not found a single... damn... snowman.
  7. vanu123

Most I found were near roads and the ends of bridges with the very occasional tree/ice crystal one. They are never in Bases and I have yet to find the golden snowman.
  8. Zapon

Bump for those who need the maps
  9. NC_agent00kevin

Its pretty fun on a Wraith Flash; cruising around way behind enemy lines. There were ESF pilots that kept an eye on the map and would scour the hex you were in, looking to kill you. Ive been chased by Harassers, Lightnings and other Flashes too. Pretty cool. I just made big loops from the NW warpgate to the NE then down the far east road to Ymir and over to the SW warpgate. Most of the ones Ive found were on that 'outer belt' along with all the fun. I even teamed up with a former Outfitmate once and we both rode around taking turns killing them for the XP.
  10. NinjaTurtle

I was lucky I shot a white snowman and immediately a golden snowman spawed immediately afterwards.

Took quite a bit of time, I did my searching in the off hours. Was much easier to avoid all the other snowmen hunters and meant I could venture deeper into enemy territory and not get sniped by someone that can actually fly
  11. Zapon

:eek:

gratz
    • Up x 1