Sick Light Assault streak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by T D B, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Talizzar

Wow I never realized how little recoil they have. My Trac 5s is like shooting a bucking bronco compared to that..................
  2. T D B

Lets see it then.
  3. Kite Carling

Pull the mouse slowly towards you as you fire to counter the recoil. Both your and his gun have exactly the same recoil stats.
  4. Krizzen

If only I got that kind of FPS......
  5. Littleman

This is why I believe he may have been lagging. Additionally, when he was taking damage, it was slow as molasses, like 2-4 bars per hit every half second. My $#!% drops in half a second from full to empty. I don't even realize I'm being hit most of the time.

Also, my weapons don't seem to kill nearly that fast with concentrated fire, except maybe the TRV. Which is ironic, because then that kind of suggests I'M lagging... but then people seem to react to me just fine so I don't know WTF to think.
  6. myrmexaw

you'd think it's the recoil but a computer who is able to run planetside 2 at 60 fps is the best thing someone can buy right now because it's kind of like cheating in a sense... You'd be amazed at how quick your reflex gets when your opponent are all lagging .
  7. T D B

There's a point in the video where I'm shooting, and then I stop and run closer because I was shooting pees at the guy and missing most shots. (it's fast forwarded so it's difficult to notice) My weapon is good for CQ, and that's how I used it mostly in this video, Terran has by far the best weapons, stop complaining.
  8. T D B

Thanks man, appreciate posts like this.
  9. T D B

That would be nice tbh.
  10. innociv

11. PoopMaster

I love being light assault. They sneak up on enemies even better than cloakers.
  12. T D B

Indeed.
  13. Reaver78

THIS! I think we’d get a lot more stuff to marvel at this way. DEVS! LISTEN UP!
  14. Hodo

Vanu LA is OP.

LOL gk.

Great vid though.

I am more impressed with the steady frame rates. I wish my rig were that decent.
  15. Lord Gazgul

Nice video :)

real skill in there, not like all these flyboys and there rocketpods
  16. Rane

I never find people this terrible to play against. "Hey look our entire team is dying repairing the turrets." **** it let me repair a turret. You even ran straight past several peoples face who don't shoot at you until the second time you pass them, you also do not even bother to look around when you jet pack up to the top floor where they are all at. You just start running like you KNOW no one is behind you, like you KNOW they are noobs and wont shoot you.

I have had some streaks of 20-25 and 0 but they are NEVER this easy. Most of my targets shoot back at me.