Sick Light Assault streak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by T D B, Dec 9, 2012.

1. T D B

• Up x 5
  2. T D B

3. Goats

4. Badname2059

My favorite is jetting up to that lip above the doors and camping with C4 and a shotty. They never think to look for you up there, I've easily gotten 20+ killstreaks up there. Got accused of hacking up there too...
  5. T D B

Lol, very nice.
  6. Mightyhalo

Vanu LA is ez mode.
  7. Chiss

Nice. My best is a similar situation to yours OP (soloing a tower). 27, including 3 MAX.
  8. Skillet

Very nicely done, great mechanics! But I'm more jelly that you have no recoil/cof to deal with.
  9. MexelVanMexelen

Beautiful demonstration by someone who's obviously put a lot of time into perfecting his craft. Sharp players like you are the hardest/best to play against.
    • Up x 2
  10. Cl1mh4224rd

I see videos like this and I get angry. Why can't the enemy be as oblivious to me as they seem to be to the people in these videos? :( I mean, he had two TR just run right past him. He jumped into the middle of a TR AMS spawn, and no one even noticed him until he had killed at least 3 people.

Argh!

Also, did he knife someone on the ground being revived? There's something amusingly awful about that. Lol...
  11. _Ow_

WoW!
    What certs etc do you have and what gun?
  12. CommodoreFrank

It's good to see such utilization of the vertical mobility of LA. Well done.
  13. GrandEdgeMaster

Don't you feel dirty with your gun that has barely no recoil? Vanu ftl.
  14. innociv

Meh I need to record more. This wasn't special.

I had people actually shooting at me and I still got 20 kills in 5 minutes a moment ago. :<
  15. Ezekius

Gotta love that no recoil. Broken Vanu.
  16. Chiss

I know right :(

I wish the game auto-recorded you, and discarded it at the end of each life, unless you told it otherwise.
  17. Fleabag

Very nice. Good use of the angry-hairdryer too. :)
  18. T D B

This is one of my best streaks, doesn't happen too often, and yeah I did pull that knife off, I was so happy lol.

EDIT! Wow, did not expect this many replies, I will try my best to reply to all tomorrow, as I'm going to bed now, thanks for watching guys.
  19. T D B

VX6-7 with red dot, and foregrip.
  20. T D B

This gun is only good up close, anything med- to long range is not dying at least by me that is.