Shotgun tips

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Leivve, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Erendil

Yeah I think I know what you mean. The auto/semi-auto shotguns all feel very much the same. Most of their handling stats are identical. It's obvious when they got released that SOE didn't put much thought in making them unique and focused primarily on how they'd handle when using pellets. Same thing when the pumps came out later.

And the horrendous COF Bloom and slow muzzle velocity suffered by all shotguns certainly isn't very conducive to using slugs. They tend to go everywhere but at your target when hipfiring. You really have to stay still and ADS with them to get any decent range out of them.

TY. :cool: I Aurax'd both the Nova and Pandora using slugs + ext mags exclusively. It seemed to work well for me. I even managed a 4.7 KDR w/ the Nova. But then pretty much everything feels like ez mode to me when compared to my standard weapon (Eidolon)... :p
  2. The Red One

My opinion the high capacity shotguns are good for turning into battle rifle with slug ammo and scope however I use blackjack for going in alone with no support and fighting a small group of enemies and I use nighthawk for defending a room with enough space to run and reload