Shame on you Miller TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deavonere, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Deavonere

You should feel absolutely ashamed for your players.

You were not able to capture some base on Esamir so you could cap that continent and you send cheaters to crush resistance ?

That was absolutely cheap and worst thing is that whole your TR squad was collection of 1-13 BR cheaters send to take the base you couldn't capture whole evening. Sorry to say it's the first time I really logged off disappointed. I could understand a cheater once in a while, but whole squad just so you could cap continent ?
    There was a guy shooting several people in about 2 seconds. Even in spawn room.

The Outpost we defended for hours was captured within minutes after cheaters squad showed up.

Cheap.
  2. Sparks

So you blame all the Miller TR players for a few cheaters, I'm sure cheaters never play NC at all and if they do all NC players are to blame as well then?

Cheating happens across all factions as a byproduct of being a F2P game, it's the same as all the dope tests in the tour going on you're always chasing after facts.
    • Up x 7
  3. jak

I heard the Miller TR leaders held a conference about their inability to capture Esamir. They all voted and agreed to seek help from an outside group of hackers. This was all done through shadow channels using secure comms.
    • Up x 2
  4. Arbitrator

Illuminati.
  5. frankenroach

Yesterday, the NC on Jaeger were unable to take Briggs Laboratories from us. A few minutes after the fighting had ended, a couple of NC hackers showed up at Briggs and started attacking everyone.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to blame all of the NC on Jaeger, because all of them were obviously in on it.
  6. GamerOS

I doubt this is a planned thing from the TR.

Probably some guys using just their ESP hacks on their mains deciding to 'help' their faction win by switching to alt accounts to use their full hacks.

If there are outfits there with leaderships that turn a blind eye to their own cheaters.... such a thing is unforgivable.
  7. Deavonere

Every time I see a cheater I will at least try to kill him even if this is TK. I was repeatedly killed in spawn room without even a chance to react.
    To be honest if I would have a cheater on my side I would do everything to take him down. Instead they acted like nothing happened and refused to even talk in chat.
    I would've respected you, if you would cap that continent using your forces, but now this means nothing, because I know how did it happened. If that's the way you want to cap continents then all right, but honestly I would feel at least embarrassed.

You TR are the real victim of these, because by doing it they spoil your victory.
  8. nocte

the OP, i dont think, is not only talking about hackers, but certain outfits logging on same faction alts and blowing up spawn locations/ TKing defenders.
    • Up x 2
  9. Deavonere

If they didn't do anything to stop them, then you have every right to blame them.
  10. Sparks

So it's griefing then and not hacking? There honestly is no way to deal with that unless you start griefing yourself in turn making the problem worse, better to make a support ticket and give names to SOE in that and say your hail marys.

Lots and lots of hail marys................
  11. IMTasty

We actually have contact with top people, TOP people. We only lose bases because we're trying to lure you into a false sense of security, but really we are in charge of the destiny of everyone on the server, on EVERY server. We, the Miller TR, control ALL.
  12. Deavonere

I can only speculate and we all know it doesn't really mean anything without evidence, but for at least an hour before cheaters attack there were constant attacks with majority of forces from one of the TR outfits.

I don't know if there is something in it and I can't prove it, but if this is true (I'm speaking to you - guys from that TR outfit), then I really feel sorry for you.
  13. Deavonere

They were most obvious of hackers and I was playing VS at that time.
  14. jak

I also have video evidence that's encrypted to the highest degree proving that Miller TR are required by their leadership to salute their computers and chant "It's MILLERTIME" before logging on to their characters. These tactics clearly lead to superior organization in game.
  15. nocte

well our fight tonight that was ruined by TKing friendly sundies was prolly the same TR outfit that you are speaking of, and in true tradition of this forum you cant name and shame, not that they give a **** anyway as the result from /yell after calling them out about it revealed.
  16. IMTasty

Sadly I can not tell you any more. But yes, the MILLERTIME chant (all caps, and a fair bit longer) has been scientifically proven to increase your situational awareness by 26.4% and your hand-eye coordination by 74.9%.

It was nice talking to you jak, you seem like an alright guy. Sadly by the time you wake up tomorrow you will not remember this conversation and your character will have been deleted. To be replaced by TR-Miller character.

Have a good day soldier, will see you on Miller.
    • Up x 1
  17. Deavonere

Probably. Nonetheless it was huge disappointment because it was real fun to defend that base. Each time, they tried different approach but failed. I respected them for creativity in tactics but after that cheaters parade, the only thing I'll remember will be disappointment.

I encourage every player (from every faction), that see or knows anything about that kind of behaviour, to report to bigger outfits, so they would know who should be banned from cooperation.
  18. ShadeOfChaos

Yesterday Vanu was besieging a base of ours in SolTech for around 3 hours, then 1 person cleaned house and got 2200 kills in 2 hours, coincidence? yup

Hacker simply choosing to go to where the biggest battle was? yup
    Does his faction matter? nah

It happens - not always the fault of the faction - I can't speak for this specific case, but if indeed there's outfits that turn a blind eye to hackers for their own progress. Well, jokes on them imo. Oh you won using cheats? Where's your sense of victory? Your sense of achievement? Had fun 'not playing the game'?

Only from the rage perhaps but hacking is nothing but making a game boring for yourself imo >_>
  19. IMTasty

If you see any hacker on BRTD feel free to tell an officer about it. We've agreement with some NC outfits when it comes to reporting hackers TR side, and likewise for them on their side.

The thing is that they tend to just make a new account and character. Since it's F2P. Can just hope that they are lazy or grow bored of remaking accounts basically.
  20. Deavonere

Thanks for the info. It definitely was not BRTD or GOON, It was one of the outfits I have never seen before to be honest. I'm not sure if they are to be blamed, so I will not accuse them until I will be able to prove it.
    Cheers.
    • Up x 1