Server Maintenance for Hotfix Sept 30

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterDk78

please fix the ejection system to!!
    Please fix hit registration as well!
    Please fix the issue where you fall below the world!!
    Please fix the valkyrie landing thing, it dont work well, as long with its weapons!
    Please fix the spawning time, its a pain!
    • Up x 1
  2. jelle123

the spawning time is not bad its just your stupid mistake to die
    :)
  3. Predat0ry

Seriously... 2 hours for cosmetics issue? So many "useless" hotfixes insted a real one that we are all waiting for... I understand that you are doing your job, but this ammount of stupid minor hotfixes in such a short period of time is very annoying... :( Get on REAL issues SOE. Please. Ty.:rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  4. paninibolo

i like this game
    • Up x 1
  5. Alizona

Thank goodness I don't use Twitter. Otherwise I might know this kind of important news.

It's a good thing Sony always reposts the important stuff on their own Forums which is what I watch, instead of only on Twitter which I don't use and don't like at all.

Oh wait. Nevermind.
    • Up x 5
  6. jelle123

servers almost online guys **** yeah !!!!!!!!:):cool:

7. Brynin

Some added support weapons would be very helpful. Help move the battle, change,shifting in some tactics. Something new to play with. Motor would be interesting. Maybe an Auto Motor. You set a map target and deploy the tube with engy. or Heavy class. Auto Tube fires multiple rounds on target area for over a given time period. Hands free. Maybe ammo drop boxes from gals. That can refill everything. Health, repair, ammo, frags and so on. UNlimited no cost to players only a cost to the one who drops the box( what ever the design ). XP can be gained for the drop and useage. for a period of time. Meant to be a heavy support item. Call it ... Tac-Revive Drops. Meant to support entire platoon not just Sqds. Bombs for aircraft fun and useful. Larger clip sizes for rifles. 45 rounds does some damage but not a weapon i would carry into a wave of enemy soldiers. Reload kill.s Wider selection of weapons for your secondary would be sweet. Lighter SMGS for side arms. Basic pump shotgun for your secondary weapons would be very helpful.
  8. Alizona

I approve of these requests, and I second them.
    • Up x 3
  9. Brynin

I think this would be amazing on planetside. Look at this command setup. That command has direct contact with everyone on the team. It's a smaller sever game but larger scale would be amazing.

basic construction list for for Engineer class would be cool.
  10. WarmasterRaptor

I suggest you start a thread in the suggestion forum instead of a thread about game patching.

You'll get more visibility and won't get drowned with on-topic replies.

:)
  11. Brynin

I'm not doing anything...there's the idea...figure it out. I don't even know how do what you just said.
  12. cruczi

• Up x 2
  13. cruczi

WarmasterRaptor forgets that the Suggestions forum does not exist anymore.

What he means is that this thread we're in, Server Maintenance for Hotfix Sept 30, should only contain discussion related to this hotfix. If you have a suggestion for how to improve the game, you should post a new thread about it in the Gameplay Discussion forum with the tag [Suggestion], like so:

1. http://i.imgur.com/oxm0BVE.png
    2. http://i.imgur.com/wVDDMCT.png
    3. http://i.imgur.com/p9D7ASN.png

This way, all discussion related to your suggestion will be confined within that single thread and won't get drowned in unrelated posts.
    • Up x 1
  14. WarmasterRaptor

Exactly as cruczi said.

Yes I forgot how they butchered the forums.

Sorry my lack of precision.
  15. HoldThat

Yeah, fix the directives so I can lose my progress for a fourth time. :rolleyes: If I cared about the directives, I would really be bothered by the same shizzle happening over and over again.
    • Up x 1
  16. KingOfLuck

• Up x 2
  17. KingOfLuck

^^^^^^ That is what a Sept update looks like! haha
  18. Skippytjc

On a semi side note: What gets the Recon points under infiltrator? Cant seem to figure that out.
  19. cyb_

Motion spotter and darts that let to kills.
  20. Skippytjc

I thought that, but the kills part is whats not happening. Ok, thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.