Server Maintenance for Hotfix Sept 30

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnerys Moderator

All servers will come down for scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (3 PM CET). Servers will be down for approximately 2 hours. Be sure you check out all the Hotfix notes in the Game Update forum when they become available.
  2. BrittonHD

I really hope
    isn't all that's being updated. If so, I'm going to be very disappointed. Been waiting forever for the fixes that are suppose to be in the September update. Probably will stop playing until the update is released.
  3. DatVanuMan

http://1.bp.************/-TSF6JHj0938/TcV_3kd_9lI/AAAAAAAAGo8/5VLfXh0sVJE/s320/sad-obama.jpg
    • Up x 10
  4. LibertyRevolution

Seriously, where is the September performance/bug fix update!?
    • Up x 7
  5. Jaedrik

Soon™
    • Up x 7
  6. Skippytjc

"Cosmetic Issues"

Does "Cosmetic Issues" mean ill get my 150 SMG kills back that I didn't in this fix today?
    • Up x 2
  7. Alastyn

i did not get back any of my lost progress of my master medic tier i posted on forms i opened a support ticked the time the incident happened

yesterday i was looking forward for the grant but i was very disappointing after going into the directives :(

my tottal kills and my enemy kills were reseted to zero back when u updated.

my support ticket was closed saying by the GM unfortunately we can not give you back your lost counts and i thought i will get all back in the yesterday update but i didnt got em :(

i hope you guys give my enemy medics and kills lost count back in todays update. :(

i havent played as medic from the reset and dont feel like going back untill fixed those enemy medic kills killed my medic

plus i tried to open support ticket again but i am unable to do it because of already opened support ticket on payment option i was thinking of buying 5000 sc but i dont have a payment mode other then credit card in my area. ill let this fix decide if i will go forward to buying sc on the game or not :(

GM,s message

GM Sariuv here and I apologize as there is a bug that is causing directive progress to be reset. I'm sorry as I am unable to manually correct your directive progress, however our development team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it as soon as possible. I would recommend keeping an eye on the official PlanetSide 2 forums

this is the reference and support ticket number from that day

140906-000074
    Solved
    09/05/2014
    this is my ticket number 140906-000074
  8. Foxirus

I still need my equipable knife... I cannot stick my knife into enemy jugulars fast enough..
    • Up x 2
  9. Pikachu

• Up x 2
  10. yoericup

are we having mainentance every day now ?-.- there won't be improving anyways
  11. dezusa

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. cruczi

• Up x 4
  13. Brian van den Berg

Because people can learn of their mistakes?
    • Up x 1
  14. cruczi

Yeah, it's not like it would be better to fix the bugs before Septemers ends, or just call it October update to begin with. Or postpone the bugged features while going live with the complete ones.
    • Up x 1
  15. ninzor

You seriously haven't fixed the freaking joysticks yet? How long does it take a programmer to integrate an analog peripheral back into the game. There are thousands of games with this basic functionality, and you apes can't figure it out? I dont know what it's going to take for you guys to stop creating more problems and start fixing the ones you've been sitting on. Please get to it.

https://ps2issuetracker.com/browse/PS-168
    https://ps2issuetracker.com/browse/PS-408
    • Up x 1
  16. D.C.V.

Screw the hotfixes. We need a better DirectX version. Work on that and forget about the rest.
  17. MajiinBuu

Give 'em a chance guys, they're doing their best
    • Up x 2
  18. Sycotic

I remember when SONY took over the first Star Wars MMO and it went to Hell fast. They made arbitrary changes and didn't fix known issues and ignored the player base. I'm sensing a pattern here with this game. I for one am not going to sink another dime into this game until these damn bugs are fixed.
    • Up x 1
  19. jelle123

what are they fixxing than what new stuff

and thanks for working on the planet side 2 servers plaet side 2 staff
  20. jelle123

and how long does it take than
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.