Server Maintenance for Game Update June 19th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 18, 2014.

1. RadarX

All servers will come down for scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (2 PM CET). Be sure you check out all the Updates notes in the Game Update forum.
    • Up x 13
  2. RadarX

Please keep feedback specific to the update at hand. We have plenty of threads available for the bug which wasn't fixed this week or the buff/nerf you expected to see. Thanks for helping us keep this focused folks!
    • Up x 5
  3. faykid

Reading this felt like Christmas. Thank you guys, it all sounds like a lot of work, and a lot of things people wanted, too. Some bugs are outstanding, but seeing so many features added/alterded and bugs fixed, one can't complain. Yay!

P.S. GDS bug fix, throwing mines on the run, F keybind for ammo packs, reverted Lib changes, etc, etc... c'mon, people who complain - just read it again! it's an amazing update!
    • Up x 8
  4. JudgeNu

Who dat?
  5. lNeBl

Woot I cant wait to see how this game works with the new engineer ammo placement.
    I do wish the medic tool's new commands were switched though so that left click was heal and right click was res.

I'm pretty sure these lib nerfs are going to make it way worse than it was before the lib update. It's like everything got the nerf hammer. I do wonder if the Duster will be viable now though.

P.S. You guys freakin forgot the magrider buff. AGAIN. Apparently posting it in the threads that were dedicated to this issue were all ignored, but the biggest perk to the mag-rider was the stabilized turret.
    • Up x 1
  6. andy_m

Why was this done. Not complaining, just curious.

• Up x 1
  7. ZephyrBurst

The bug fix and QoL section is filled with magic. Yay!

But... but it is like this. o_O
    • Up x 3
  8. Camycamera

great patch, i will definitely play tomorrow when the patch is out, when i am not buying games from the steam summer sale, that is.
  9. Admiralty

How do the optics purchased with SC work?

If I buy a 2x sight on the TR's T1 Cycler, will it only be available account wide on a TR characters's T1 Cycler ? (I.e. I won't get a 2x sight on my TMG-50, etc.)

I think that section needs to go into a bit more detail tbh.
  10. Sobdude

This feature is quite ok, coz when lots of ppl located close together and you need revive someone who lay under their feet it was quite annoying.
    • Up x 1
  11. Norris

Great patch! The misc and bug fix list is really good! The renewed focus on new player experience related to the PS4 release is excellent. Hopefully Auriaxis now will be known as the land of ammo and honey.

Also, with the upcoming focus on Hossin, continent locking, outfit recruitment and outfit base capture I really feel the prioritization is right on mark. Hope you'll find a solution for the desync problems, though it is understandable this might take some time to address.

Great work devs! Your doing a great job with you limited resources:D
  12. Bhudda V1

The thrown ammunition package is now a physics object and is no longer in the deploy system. This will allow it to be thrown anywhere

This thank you this makes life so much easier for being an engy
    • Up x 3
  13. VonStalin

Bloom reduction is good! Sometimes playing on medium-high graphics it felt like underwater, hope it is what I think it is.

Sunder 5xp spawn - I am rich now. In busy place 10 spawns happens in no time.. That will be like +50 +50 +50... Instead of +20 +20
    +% of bonuses...

Hornet Missiles damage increased from 1800 to 2000. It was on my list to get some time, now it is up in the priority. 4k dmg.. boom.

And really happy about tank changes. Can just imagine how maxed racing lightning will dance.. "I can dance all day I can dance all day, try hit me try hit me, BOOM HEADSHOT! HUEHUEHUE"
  14. LeFitz

There are bugs wherein the A, B, C and D control points of bases wouldn't display on the mini map along with their status and the time remaining to capture or defend a base. This is super annoying.
    • Up x 2
  15. PastalavistaBB

Google is your friend.
  16. andy_m

Ah, yes, of course... I should have thought of that :) Thanks.
  17. Astealoth

Let's just hope the half the player base who rage quit from Lib spam reinstall :>
    • Up x 8
  18. Bujias

Coyote nerf!!! im so happy even if its just a small nerf, so happy in fact im not even going to complain about changes i didn't like...

THANK YOU!
  19. eldarfalcongravtank

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. ShumaKun

I hate when they buff stuff after I auraxiumed weapon
    • Up x 2