Second round of pump shotties on PTS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zaik, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaik

I can't really tell the difference between them and the first ones though. I guess it's hard to one shot people harder.
  2. Clonecenter-resident

30m range? One shot people two at a time? One shot maxes? C'mon use your imagination, the possibilities are endless!
  3. Zaik

well it doesn't do any of that.
  4. Anubis132

Maybe they just look different?

Haha, I tried, but I couldn't type that with a straight face.
  5. Zaik

I thought the blackjack was the armistice at first glance.
  6. S1eB

What is PTS?
  7. centurionvi

public test server
    • Up x 2
  8. S1eB

Thanks
  9. Dethx

ive got it the shotgun will look like a battle rifle to fool the enemies BUT it will shoot out mini NC scattmaxs but these have 10 arms instead of 2 these maxs will then begin to fire heat seeker missiles that will go through the terrain and instagib everything, id like the gun to be named after me SOE
  10. infinite loop

Seems like the refire rate is slower, but it either has more pellets or a tighter spread. Either way it is easily the better of the two right now.
  11. Zaik

it had better not have a better spread, the first was already at 3. we'd already be back in jackhammer=useless territory again in less than one GU.
  12. moooosa

I'm really impressed at SOE's creativity...
    • Up x 1
  13. Jezs

ahahahahaha

They really didn't get the message the first time eh?
  14. GalacticBulge

Does anyone know the serious reasoning behind the release of a new round of pump actions?
  15. Jokkie

Business.
    • Up x 5
  16. Zaik

nope, we'll have to wait and see what they do different once they are data mined and put into a spreadsheet like all the others.
  17. TintaBux

£$£$£$£$£$£$££$£$£$£$££$£$£$£££$£$
    • Up x 1
  18. vulkkan

The Blackjack is prettier.
  19. Jokkie

20. Hypest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.