scumbags in PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadlyPeanutt, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Takara

Every time that sniper kills you at the spawn....you now have to wait another 15 seconds to spawn and equip...that is a good half minute or more you aren't pushing the front lines and helping your team...sounds like a legit idea to me.

Turrets are some of the most powerful things for base defense, there is a reason they are usually the first things people kill. They are rather dangerous, specially on a tech plant. I think denying you the ability to use them is even better then the tactic above.

The truely useless players? That ONE sniper who shoots at my ESF as i fly over....and sometimes at my Mag!?!? And that one AA armed MAX that shoots at my lib/gal all by himself...they should just make you pay for all that flak ammo you wasted.
  2. MikeyGeeMan

People that quote you in their signature as some kind of mocking sense to only look like a complete scumbag.

No citation available. Its science foo.
    • Up x 3
  3. Czarinov

People who make up claims based on "science" they can't link and then try to back it up with walls of irrelevant text to their claim. All because they are little cowardly teenagers who can't accept their mistakes. Also when you start pressuring them, they turn to insults. It's then a lot of fun to read about those kids in other people's signatures. They need to learn and grow somehow. If their parents didn't do the job, maybe a little shame on the forum will help them set their minds straight.
    • Up x 1
  4. pnkdth

Even worse, those who quote themselves.
    • Up x 2
  5. MikeyGeeMan

I love you man. Your my hero. Thinking of you brings a smile to my face. Makes me want to spray nanites everywhere
    • Up x 4
  6. CursoryRaptor

This made me literally laugh out loud. Seriously?

Honor has no place in ground fights. Snipers, tankers, tank mines, and light assaults don't care about your opinions or principles. Outside of prearranged fights with established rules, chivalry and honor are liabilities.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jawarisin

it sure doesn't take 1 second if not less to rebuild a terminal...
  8. Czarinov

I see, that's why you needed to make a comment before about it. Btw it's you're.
  9. DirArtillerySupport

Fury with thermal sites in a maxed out repair bus parked on a motion spotter overlooking a spawn exit while parked beside another repair bus doing exactly the same thing. FARM!!! Two BR100s chasing away literally hundreds of low battleranks back to COD.

We're doing a bad bad thing. :oops:
  10. Garrum

It's farming low to zero effort kills. Don't try to paint it up as some sort of heroic war effort.
    • Up x 1
  11. Booface

Eh, but you can keep people off a terminal for 20 minutes if you have the high ground and an ammo belt. If you just ran in and hacked or destroyed it and then got killed, they can spawn vehicles there again.

When it comes to tactics, I generally find that the madder it makes the other guys then the more effective it is.

Only downside is it's about as boring as it gets if camping a terminal is all you're doing. If you're already sniping in the area, though, then it can just be a side thing you have going on in addition to your other targets.
    • Up x 3
  12. CursoryRaptor

Okay, sure, it's not heroic. But last I checked, you can't win a fight without killing the other guy. So why in the world would anyone make killing the other guy any harder than it has to be?
    • Up x 3
  13. JudgeNu

Yeah I don't like snipers who camp sundies or vehicle terminals.
    It just cheesey and cheap, its already difficult enough to get something done in this game without all the self-serving cheese.

Also the random Harasser/Mag/ESF that has no business in the area trying to put salt in my game.

All these are my opinions and are not open for debate.
    I really don't care what you think about what I think about the topic.
    lulz:)
  14. Jake the Dog

Says hes gonna get in my mag pulls ravens XD

Proceeds to shoot fpc at maxs face...
  15. Lucidius134

When PS2 gets something other than farming to do, you can make this thread.
    • Up x 2
  16. Jawarisin

but but but... I did say that I'd resort to cheese now that airgame was gone!
    And I was with a friend, couldn't just ditch him like that. Ravens are also plenty of fun :)
  17. Mythologicus

...okay.
  18. MouthFulofCrabs

So your logic is someone who kills you = scumbag... A sniper is meant to take out anything of any harm to anything, and weither its a turret, a sundy spawn or a spawn point... A farmer... first the point of the game is to earn certs, and to earn money/exp... so by your logic i am a ********* for killing any monster in any game because thats "farming" ffs... really... its a game noone is a scum bag for playing... **** xthxbye
    • Up x 1
  19. Vorpal_Spork

The first point of the game is to capture bases. Kill whoring on a mountain doesn't help your faction.
  20. Colakold

This logic doesnt work. To do that the game needs infinite levels of skill.
    B gets better than A, C gets better than B, D gets better than C etc.
    At some point in PS2 you hit the roof, the highest level possible and there is nothing else to do better. At this point you are the PRO of the battle but the problem is nobody can get better than you to solve the problem.