Scheduled Maintenance February 28th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 27, 2014.

1. AgentRed

Where is my pull bolt D: and I wish they would have game us something those who spent cash on all three camos like a coupon or something.
  2. Merakov

High velocity also increases the distance at which you need to start to compensate which means its accuracy is 100 % at higher range
    NC14 Bolt Driver hits right at the cross and kills with 1HS at 165-170 m
    Longshot hits right at the cross and kills with 1HS at 200-210 m
    RailJack hits right at the cross and kills with 1HS at 235-245 m
    I just tested this you can do the same .My PC cant render players beyond 245 m so I could not test further.I tested this with x12 scope on the same "sea level" (so to say) as much as it was possible .I did not use high ground to my advantage
    You say that Railjack's delay is so long that the target will have moved ages ago if thats the case the target has moved before you even pressed fire you only see that too late because of lag and other factors but the actual delay is a split second (if taken literary its 0.5 sec if not it just means less than a second) it does not make Railjack useless or unuseable its just hard to use or get used to.If you think Railjack is hard to use you should see what Vanu have at least 1 sec to charge up enough dmg for a 1HS kill and another 1-2 sec to cooldown ,ofc mastering this would prove gamebraking as it has no ammo but if your a slow learner by the time you master the Vanu sniper a new sniper would have already been released
  3. dogzila

ah, by the way i have 1109 kills on my SKEP M9
    i've read in "can't remember the date, long time ago" that it was going to be fixed!
    i want my 200 certs for medal please...

:eek:
  4. Mormomboy

This is what I want, Fast fixes.

Small things happen, and they are annoying. For small fixes, do it as soon as possible. I can understand big releases for big content, but small bug fixes like this are great to have immediately.
  5. TorigomaSET

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Ok, Ok, I admit, having a 110 Shot Bolt-Action was kinda insane, but still, I can't help but be a bit sad. TT____TT It was good while it lasted.
  6. Neit

I don't care about the camo price that much. I buy all kinds of stuff that drops in price months after I paid for it. What I am not OK with is the stuff I bought just completely disappearing. I'm glad that a full set of camo is consolidated and is a reasonable 5 bucks, but I am NOT cool with just losing my other camo sets that I paid for already.

Please either fix it quickly, or just refund 500SC for each type of camo we purchased, so we can purchase them again and have our camo back.
  7. JibbaJabba

This is quite true. Very good point.

I did not find this to be the case. I play with a 10x scope and found the need to compensate for bullet drop at ranges that render. I have my render slider at max. I'll give it another shot in VR just for the academics but I already know in practice that I need to compensate for bullet drop at the ranges I consider "sniping"
  8. Cyrek

Does this mean the pink heart camo exclusive for weapons is now Armor and vehicles too? I was planning on purchasing it but figured that wasn't the case. Now that it's gone we get no chance to purchase it anymore. :\
  9. DynastyAce

I still i have to receive the camos i lost during the patch that recently came out.
  10. RockISonner

I managed 5 minutes online before having another random ctd so the instability issue is far from resolved. Any idea when this will be fixed? (been having ctd's at random intervals 5-45 mins of gameplay each time) This has been going on since PU2 and it is killing the game frankly.
    • Up x 1
  11. RockISonner

Just went back online. Back here because I crashed. 8 mins since last post :( GG SOE
  12. Elddric

Logged in hoping my camo was back.. NOPE! Any ETA when those of us who lost our camo totally will have it back?
  13. Cerberus007

Camo Consolidation – Fix for the small number of players that didn’t have their camos converted correctly

I am still missing all the camos that I have paid for since game release :(
  14. Merakov

Rofl and you apperantly can comprehend texts the point of comparing rocket lunchers ,turrets with is sniper is because I WANTED YOU to see the Importance of Velocity..those have less velocity which is why the PROJECTILE TRAVELS SLOWER WHICH MEANS VELOCITY IS IMPOTANT it also INCREASES THE EFFECTIVE RANGE of the Sniper Rifle.
    I did test RailJack and at 240m hits the head perfectly with the cross of the scope ,where with the Longshot had to compensate a dot on the scope
    OFC this is a game and gravity is not real BUT THE DEV's ARE SIMULATING ONE WITH BULLET DROP
    and yes objects that travel fast are exposed less to gravity because they reach their target faster you can see that for your self
    Take a Gun go to the shooting range fire a gun at the target ,now take a bullet with your hand and throw it at the target ... the fired bullet will travel so fast that gravity will not have enough time to alter its trajectory ,but the one you threw will travel significantly slower and will drop immensly due to the prolonged exposure to gravity
    Your "simple math" of bullet travel time and distance can be easily mistaken for Balistics which is Science
  15. Merakov

I think SOE should just Post some policy on internet transactions
    Like for example "We (Company) inform you the client that by buying this item you accept the following risks
    1.All virtual items sold by (Company) are subject to changes (nerfs,buffs,fixes)
    2.All virtual items will not be refunded once purchased.Also see trail options
    note:If you lose or do not recieve a purchased item conntact an employe of (company) through email,phone numbers etc."
    !!! THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION !!! so that someone doesnt misunderstend the intent of this post
    • Up x 1
  16. TheMish

Still missing my Esamir Snow camo bundle and Sandy Scrub Camo bundle ;/
  17. Waffle Fartsparkle

My client hasn't been functioning since PS2 went down for maintenance. :<
    • Up x 1
  18. Hulkenstein

I have no camouflage...I opened a ticket after seeing a fix to it was added, but did not fix my issue. Sure was a swell idea..But wasn't really broke before..so now it's broke and needs fixing..Just thinking a post with some information to progress would be nice so I don't think I tossed my money away for nothing,,,hmmm irony
    • Up x 1
  19. JENOC1DE

Uh. Been trying to install the update now for two days. It just says 0kb of 59,789kb (0.0%) so yeah.. Wtf? If I have to uninstall this game and re-install it then I'm certainly just going to uninstall it and not play if this continues. I'm tired of waiting and watching the screen do nothing, even worse the thing will crash with out a notice of it crashing and just disappear with out any kind of alert. Fix this because I'm not re-installing 13.5 gigabytes.
  20. JENOC1DE

Mine either, hence my above post.