Scheduled Maintenance February 28th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Revengitali4

No, this isn't TF2. Weapons don't- and shouldn't- have abilities like that. Lasers, explosives, and bullets are all we need in this game.
  2. okolepooka

Aww man, Physx was flawlessly for me......:( Me so sad the pretty is gone
  3. Aloysyus

Do you have any information when this would be?
  4. KobaltTeal

Hey on my PS2.com account of Seanm779 I have 2 chars Librux my VS and KobaltTeal NC and today's hot fix i don't have my camos back 7 of them I want them back or at least maybe 35 dollars worth of SC so i can re-buy my camos
  5. pavelman

I have repeatedly faced with a new challenge. :D
    who redistributes CERT? By what right? :D
  6. 666IsBehindYou

I did not realize this at the time I posted, but thank you for enlightening me :)
  7. Pvt. Grichmann

soni pls

I just installed a second graphics card the other night. Planetside's the only game I know/have that makes use of it.
  8. TheKhopesh

And here I thought the extra ammo was to make up for the fact that the delay causes landing shots 2-3 times as difficult compared to any other bolt action.

Silly me, figuring they actually made a new NC weapon that wasn't bad at everything.

TR- Nothing truly original, but it works very well.
    VS- Versatile, no running out of ammo, multiple snipers in one, long "Reload" time.
    NC- A weapon that is only truly useful when wearing the stalker cloak. :(
  9. RockISonner

Who gives a damn about camos when the game crashes every 5 mins!? Honestly SOE. This should be NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!! Been crashing constantly since PU2 ffs.

People crying over silly camos..... ffs
    • Up x 2
  10. VexMex

did you ever spend money for this game? this camos are more worth than a simple crash problem that you got! update your drivers......
    • Up x 1
  11. TheBlazing

Regarding camos... make them cover everything, whatever, but for Vanu's sake please make the friendly dorito appear more reliably over all allies at all ranges, and make it more visible. There's nothing more irritating than carabining to death a friendly infiltrator because you had almost been killed 10 seconds earlier by an enemy one and you didn't immediately notice the super-tiny dorito.

Generally the solution is, instead of nerfing camo coverage, "buff" friendly recognition. Make friendly doritos bigger, make them more noticeable, etc...
    • Up x 2
  12. Waffle Fartsparkle

Day 2. Same issue. I have submitted a support ticket to see what can be done. :c
  13. Lord Pheonix

Hey I love it if you fix the launcher because it doesn't even work any more. It keeps saying a error has occurred why is this
  14. RockISonner

Haha. I did that mate, updated, rolled back, found an older version that worked for others. Nothing works.

In regards to your money. I'm a more than 6month recurring member, your camo might be missing, my entire game is. Should not be top priority to get your stuff back(though I totally agree that it is unacceptable and should be fixed), when others simply can't access anything of what they have/are paying for.
  15. Gigity

Is there any hope that those of us who purchased multiple overlapping camos (say we purchased Indar Scrub for vehicles, weapons, and infantry) will be able to get the comparable SC in different camos or just pushed back to the account?
  16. Lord Pheonix

A fix for the launcher would be nice so then I don't get the errors and I can play the game and enjoy it. Not waiting a million year for the launcher to tell me an error has happened and retry (even though the retry doesn't work at all) isn't suppose to the way to play the game. So now I have to wait a week for you to fix it but you would just ignore me and not fixing the launcher at all.
  17. karnn

This now for sake of argument lets say that delay on the rail jack is 0.25 of a second if you check the numbers the EM4 round fired at the same time will hit the target 0.12 1/2 ms sooner than the rail jack even though the rail jack has a higher velocity. So this delay makes the gun worse than an em4 slightly reduced drop means nothing when you check the numbers. The EM4 has a 5 round mag 40 round reserve hits moving targets better and can take out targets at render ranges already. So what does the rail jack offer? nothing but less bullet drop that's worthless due to the delay and no improvement in range due to render distances being reachable with an em4 easily already. Plus the fact that its harder to hit a moving target, and you have less ammo as it stands the em4 long shot is superior to the rail jack in every way except drop which is easier to compensate for than the ******** delay the rail jack has. The Rail jack had its up close option removed ammo reduced and a delay added nerfing to the point of being nothing but a pretty skin. The EM4 is still my main rifle even though i have a rail jack due to the new rifle being a pile of crap in comparison. Someone didn't think this out, and on top of that been killed plenty by vanu and tr snipers with their new rifles in close range due to the delay on my rail jack making it useless in the close range dept. Where the new rifles for other factions maintained their CQC ability's. The rail jack is now a useless sniper at long range compared to rifles we have and at close range even more so it added nothing of use to the game infact it takes up space in the store just like the stalker does when you can use a cyclone instead.
  18. GalXEEEEE

So, are you saying we will get our camos on Thursday the 6th? Just curious, because the fix was supposed to happen yesterday (Friday.) If this is true, and camouflage only being something we buy (except for the given ones) then you basically treat your paying customers like they don't matter. I never had problems with PS2 until i purchased stuff, and low and behold its gone. What if this was the last week i could play this game, due to a new schedule (which is true). I only bought camos to go out with an account having nice stuff too remember this game by.

SOE you made an amazing game here, and people love the community and the gameplay. Your much too be desired support could very much ruin the appeal this game has too many. Oh well though, i guess with all the money you make off of us who dumbly buy things for the game keep you supported. Thanks for the free to play game, but no thanks to your free to frustrate support of the game.

Toodles!
  19. pr1mus3

SO, nothing. Honestly, the one time I tried contacting support it just went round and round in circles. If you are a Steam user, just re install the game and click auto play. That should update it happily. I hope I helped.
  20. Shadowhunter1

excuse me!!!

I DO NOT HAVE ALL MY CAMO!!! YOU LIED!!!