[BUG] Say bye bye to the Wraith

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by OldMaster80, Apr 3, 2013.

1. OldMaster80

GU06 screwed the Wraith: you equip the modul, but there's no cloaking counter on the HUD, and the special ability does nothing. Good job SOE, I bought my cert this morning before the patch and it was working! :mad:
    • Up x 1
  2. Astraka

Add that to the ongoing list of Infiltrator bugs.
  3. Ztiller

Even i have to agree that it is starting to get annoying how they manage to break almost every single aspect of the infiltrator class.

Sniping is broken for me, The Wraith is now broken, Hacking is broken, The Cloak is broken, The recon Dart is (apparently) broken.

I mean, the class is still enjoyable and useful, but it comes a point where you just say "Oh come on!"
    • Up x 6
  4. giltwist

Ztiller thinks there's something wrong with the infiltrator class!

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  5. Dragonblood

I do not have this bug?
  6. OldMaster80

The quickest fix in PS2 history! :eek:
  7. Get2dachoppa

I miss something? Sniping is broken somehow?
  8. iller

I said this yesterday, right before they had a chance to break the next thing... Class with the least amount of new things added to it, the least features, the least tools/options aside from LA... yet their QA somehow misses all these obvious things in every patch now. HMMMM....

sure glad i spent the last 2 days playing tribs nstead (how often do ya hear that?)

It's been like this for a long time depending on how badly SOE's awful coding misinterprets both the interpolation on your packet latency, AND a massive 20% CPU usage reduction in some procs they never fixed
  9. Ztiller

Just a few of us, it would seem. My FPS drops to 15 whenever i scope in to snipe. It's some wierd bug that only appears when a very specific amount of enemies are in an area. If it's a small skirmish, i'm unaffected.
  10. Astraka

You're definitely not alone. My game occasionally hiccups like mad when I try to use the 7x on my RAMS. It usually does not prevent me from getting the kill, but when I am being actively pursued by someone at medium range and am attempting to swat them away with my rifle this bug is a deal breaker.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kael Urth

Not sure if anyone "fixed" this but with the update a lot of loadouts on vehicles and classes were reset, even though there's no real indication of that, so go through and revamp all your loadouts, it's a pain in the *** but not unforeseeable with a patch, hope it helps
    • Up x 2
  12. Zerran

My wraith was bugging out earlier today like this, but it fixed itself when I unequipped and then re-equipped it.
  13. Dragonblood

Same here
  14. Skeith

well ladies and gentlmen like SOE sinked SWG the same shall happen in PS2,as long they will find more important releasing new helmets than adjusting bugs,or fixing important aspect of our class

btw ztiller,wow that was a fast step,from our class is fine and all the others suck besides me and should L2P,to every single thing is now broken,that's impressive.
  15. Timeraider

Havent had this yet and i can honest say i use my Flash alot, even aggresively :p
  16. Ztiller

There is a big difference between acknowledging the bugs that plague the class, and believing that the class isn't fine if it had worked well. Most of the bugs we suffer from are annoying, but far from gamebreaking. The only bug that actually affects my gameplay to a noticeable degree is my Sniping FPS.

Your whining and crying is often about functions that you feel are wrong, bug or not. "Cloak is bad, QQ!", "Infiltrator is bad, QQ" etc.

Apart from the bugs, which will eventually get fixed, the class is perfectly fine.
  17. Skeith

lol no ztiller we always said that the cloak is broken and now you are admitting the same thing

anyway was nice to see that you are not always with your head stuck into the sand ,was nice until it lasted ;)
  18. Ztiller

You have been whining and crying about the cloak being broken because it's noisy and because it's not 100% invisible. In other word "Cloak is bad, QQ."

I said that it is broken because it doesn't show properly in first-person after, say, leaving a turret. Bugs. Your whining is not about bugs.

I know that i can never convince you to stop crying, so i wont even bother. Just clarifying that there is a difference between crying about something being "bad", and saying that something is bugged.
  19. Kaisuke7

20. Aimeryan

For you.