SATURDAY 4/9 PLATEST ON PTS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sulsa, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Sulsa

FYI

Link to the PTS:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...st-test-server-policies-download-link.114038/
    • Up x 2
  2. Haquim

3. Moridin6

crap is that an often occurring thing? i just got on the pts for the first time..
  4. Haquim

I'm not entirely sure how this is happening, but it seems that the PTS installation accesses the configuration file of the standard game installation, totally messing it up. And it doesn't stop until I deinstall the PTS installation, I don't even have to use the PTS for it to go all wonky.

But I don't think you have to worry about it, I've asked some people about this problem, and so far I'm the only one I know who got it.
  5. Moridin6

i had to redo my settings in game but noticed that my ini file stuff like NOt decloaking when i press mouse1 was still active
  6. Moridin6

so now theyre going to do it tomorrow, on a weekday, when most of us work. GG *********, bout to send in a ticket and demand my helmet, then im deleting 10G of data lickitysplit. gdamn complany is a joke sometimes, dont tell us about anything then word gets around so we all patch up annnnnnd you cant even tell us you canceled it, wasted my time and my HDD space. but i was like ill wait til next weekend surely.. no.. tuesday. lol
    GG daybreak
  7. JobiWan

I won't be joining tomorrow, I wasted time on Saturday ready to join in only for it to be postponed. I get that bugs happened but it's the bit where they 'tried to introduce something new at the last minute' that broke it that annoys me. (not a direct quote but I read something like that somewhere)

A poor decision led to 100s (1000s?) of disappointed players. I wanted to help and see the construction system because I already have the helmet, but enough is enough.
    • Up x 1
  8. Moridin6

my support ticket was answered, i was told sorry but im SOL, and that if i dislike the way the event(s) are handled i could post about it in the official forums..

you know, Here, where the event WASNT announced and where the events cancellation WASNT announced . i think they must have been a new member of DBG, Surely he meant to send me to redit