[RMA] TR Military Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Baugi47, Jun 23, 2015.

1. solidx12

Awesome video Scuba, that was a great fight.

We are looking for more serious Prowler drivers if you are interested apply here www.RMAgaming.com
  2. solidx12

3. solidx12

Sunday Funday in RMA
  4. solidx12

Battle vs Vanu at Crossroads Watchtower

5. Scubaette

Thank you Kraken9x2 for all those driver assists.
  6. solidx12

7. SoLiDxX12

You are still looking for a serious outfit?? Apply to RMA today and join our ranks www.RMAgaming.com
  8. SoLiDxX12

Thursday Night was a success. Harasser race and Gal bombs over Bastion were a blast
  9. SoLiDxX12

10. scubaettenc

Just a little Sunday Funday with RMA at the Crown.

• Up x 1
  11. Baugi47

12. solidx12

Tuesday Night Op!!! Lock and Load Boys
  13. solidx12

14. jphavlik

I am an old Planetside vet and just recently got a PS4 specifically to play Planetside 2. I have been playing for a few days and am looking for a tactical outfit with good leadership. I have looked through the recruitment forum to find the outfits that fit this style before I role my main character on a server. So I am curious if I can get some more details on how ya'll run your outfit. Because I am looking for an outfit that does not follow the zerg but rather does gal drops, hit tactical bases to help the zerg, special ops, etc.
  15. Baugi47

We are a 3 division outfit (Infantry,Armored,Air) working in coordination towards our objectives. We stay away from the zerg and have tactical placements of our divisions and squads to aid the TR in winning or gaining control. To become a potential member we require high participation, loyalty to the TR (no faction or outfit hopping) and attendance of our Op nights. All our info is located on our website.
  16. SoLiDxX12

Thursday Night Op. Lock and Load RMA. Time to kick some *** once again
  17. jphavlik

Ya'lls outfit fits the organized outfit I have been looking for. I tried to apply on your page but after I hit submit I get a blank page. My PSN and also my Planetside name is: jphavlik, and I am on every night.
  18. SoLiDxX12

Ya i see there is an issue with our application in the website. I will be looking into that later, for now Baugi will contact you soon
  19. jphavlik

Sounds good and thank you for your time.
    • Up x 1
  20. SoLiDxX12

Application is working again. If you get a chance please fill one up to get you in asap