[RMA] TR Military Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Baugi47, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Baugi47

[IMG]
    Make sure you know what you're signing up for soldier!

<Respect Meh Authoriteh> Is a mature (19+) TR outfit which operates with a military play style that focuses towards effective communication and teamwork. Planetside is about warfare and we will treat it as such. RMA holds three divisions available to new recruits upon joining: Infantry, Armored and Air. Each division operates with structure and coordination from the ranking commanders. We are a fulltime Planetside outfit that plays daily(Most of us are East Coast). Our goal is to be a renowned, organized outfit dedicated to military formations in the Planetside 2 community. We have Ops(events)/Training on certain nights, and we'll be training constantly to reach our desired goal.

RMA Outfit Op Days [East Coast]

Tuesday – 8-10(11)pm EST
    Thursday – 8-10(11)pm EST

RMA is recruiting players that play Planetside 2 as their main game. Potential recruits are required to attend our Op nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. RMA holds training on Wednesdays, and optional training on Sundays. We require a high level of activity and participation within our outfit. Players who want to obtain membership in RMA needs to dedicate time to our outfit and have the drive to be in a community. We require players who listen to our squad leaders/officers and follow the RMA structure. RMA seeks players with common sense, sportsmanship, and a positive attitude. If you want to join the RMA outfit family, you will have show us that you want to be apart of it.

RMA Recruitment

Infantry Division

Specialized Medic
    Specialized Engineer

Armored Division

Primary Division Gunners / Prowler
    Dedicated Ammo-Repair Sunderer Driver / Division Gunner

Air Division

Specialized Liberator Pilot
    Primary Lib Gunner / Mosquito Pilot

RMA Closed Beta Montage

I strongly encourage anyone interested in RMA to go to our website and read our Code of Conduct before applying.

"Join/Apply" at the navigation bar for more details. Link - http://www.rmagaming.com/?page_id=1009

Apply @ www.rmagaming.com

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks again,
    RMA Commander

Baugi
    • Up x 3
  2. SoLiDxX12

Hello Auraxians.

As the commander of the Armored Division, I am seeking serious armored minded players. During the beta, we have built a great chemistry and now with the launch of the game we are looking for new players who are willing to come in and contribute & help the division/outfit overall grow.

We will be working on formations and tactics to get the advantage over our enemies and coordinate with other divisions. We will be protecting our sundies and ensuring our infantry aren't harassed by other armored, supporting our air if needed and whatever it need to be done.

Hope to meet some veterans and dedicated Planetside 2 players that are willing to come grow with us and see what we are all about. We believe numbers aren't as important (Quality over Quantity)

Come check us out and see what we have been working on this beta. Apply today and join our ranks www.RMAgaming.com
    • Up x 1
  3. dbake08

Welcome to planetside 2 on ps4 everyone. I am a prowler driver in the armored division. I started with RMA on the first day of beta in January. In the last 6 months I've made some really great friends and good players because of RMA. We strive to be the best and to enjoy every minute we play together. We have built a wonderful chemistry but we are always looking for mature players to join the team. Don't be shy and visit www.rmagaming.com if you are interested at seeing what we offer. Good luck. Strength in Unity.
    • Up x 2
  4. lDROPTHEBASSl

• Up x 1
  5. lDROPTHEBASSl

Commander DROPTHEBASS reporting in,

RMA is a tactical outfit in which 3 divisions work together to change the outcome in the battlefield. I as the commander of the RMA Air Division seek pilots in which we can build a bond together. RMA Air Divisions main goal is to push or hold back enemy air or ground forces with the support of our Infantry Division and Armored Division. We believe that the quality of a player is more valuable than the quantity of players. We are three Divisions in battle, but one unit at heart. Hope to see you contact us in the near future.

Check us out at our website RMAgaming.com
    • Up x 3
  6. SoLiDxX12

7. PS2GEO17

Looking for an organized TR outfit? Apply to RMA today!
    • Up x 3
  8. Scr3wv1n1r

Great group.......played against these guys/gals during the beta, was always a challenge. I decided to main TR at release and couldn't have picked a better outfit to play with.
    • Up x 2
  9. scubaettenc

If your looking for a well organized TR outfit that still likes to have some fun once in a while, Apply now to the RMA!! Looking for soldiers for Infantry, Armor, and Air Divisions.
    • Up x 2
  10. SoLiDxX12

Epic battles at Indar tonight and some great new members, looking forward to the weekend its going to be nuts.

Come join our ranks and let's make some war stories.
    Apply here www.RMAgaming.com

"Strength in Unity"
    • Up x 1
  11. SIiced_Bread

Can't join your website or register. Only page working for me is the Roster page.
  12. SoLiDxX12

It is working. I am in it now try again www.rmagaming.com
  13. SoLiDxX12

Let me know if you still have issues with our website.
  14. Baugi47

With the combined effort of all RMA divisions, we are able to coordinate and formulate battle plans to combat any situation that arises. Situation Awarness is key in PS2, and RMA will be exercising that trait over the course of our training. Apply today at www.rmagaming.com
    • Up x 1
  15. SoLiDxX12

cant wait to see some armored battles this weekend when everyone get their vehicles unlocks.
    Armored division is ready to bring the fight, come join us and witness some epic moments #MakeWarStories!!

Apply today www.RMAgaming.com
  16. Girly

I remember when I first heard about RMA from a friend. Words "military", "top-notch" and "hardcore" were thrown out which scared me a bit. How would a lady with a stressful full time job and moderate social life that was new to not only PS2 but FPS games in general fit into a community like that?

What I found though was a community that accepted me for the killing machine engineer that I am (0.2 KDR baby!). I rep things. All the things I can get my white beam of glowing light to in time. I now can do a decent job flying a valkyrie as well. The time and dedication requirements aren't an issue because I love playing this game with these guys. The structured approach blends perfectly with my process and organization driven mind. I'm fairly quiet and have a light voice that often gets lost in loud chats, but RMA's chat policies make it so I can still be heard when I have something to say. The rules aren't to stop fun, they are to make it a more enjoyable experience for everyone.:)

If you are looking for a teamwork based group that prides itself on communication, dedication and skill then RMA may be a perfect fit for you too! Apply at www.rmagaming.com today!
    • Up x 2
  17. Kraken9x2

Just applied. Hoping I can find a spot within your Infantry Division. Looks like a great outfit.
    • Up x 1
  18. Baugi47

Sounds great! Send Baugi47 a PsN friend request and ill get ya all set up.
  19. SoLiDxX12

Another epic night in RMA with some great new additions. A big weekend is ahead of us, come join our ranks if you are looking for a serious outfit.

Apply today www.RMAgaming.com
    • Up x 1
  20. SoLiDxX12

We will be playing all day today so if you are looking for a mature outfit, fill your application and come join us.

www.RMAgaming.com