RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 51

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

I think it's Aetrion's first time doing on camera and "podcast-esq" type things. He'll get better as time goes on. I'll be trying to help with pacing a bit more in the future as well.

Also, RECAP is up! :D Enjoy!
    • Up x 1
  2. Lucidius134

Yeah. Part of the problem is the huge over arching questions or asking too many at once. It should be: Question -> Answer with slight elaboration and then moving to the next panel member. Snap snap snap!

I still like the panels but just because I like it doesn't mean I can just wave any critiques or issues with it. You're organizing and handling everything pretty well and all that praise and such :p. I just know it can be EVEN BETTER! Keep up the good work!

(I hate using exclamations)

Example:

Nanoweave Changes
    • How do you feel the flat HP to resist changes will effect Suit Slot Usage and specific classes?
    Discussion of the above will inevitably lead to the next question
    • What effects do you think this will have on gameplay?
    • How do you feel about the headshot component of Nanoweave?
    • What's your favorite Dinosaur
    I think it's important that there be a moderator to say "Can you hold that thought because we will discuss it in a bit" so it doesn't get derailed.

As soon as some one started talking about something it touched on something and then another question was asked mid question answering and then that lead to more.
    • Up x 1
  3. Froggium

Ha, you got C4 stuck to your face, by me! Also, repping VG, THE best TR outfit on Mattherson. That building hold towards the end there wasn't even out of the ordinary, we do that kind of thing all the time!
  4. blueangleofdeath

I had a great time watching this show. I was surprised of the different views there were on these topics. How ever I thought some of the questions went a little to long. I recommend a timer or bell like they use on tv debates.
  5. disky00

I don't feel like a has to be rigidly constructed in debate form with times set for responses as long as information is presented thoughtfully. This is FNO, not Intelligence Squared. Aetrion is a good guy and has a professional mind, and I'm sure he's interested in making these discussions as entertaining and informative as they can be.

(also hey Sam)
    • Up x 1
  6. blueangleofdeath

Morning disky ^^

I meant no disrespect to Aetrion or the other guys. The time doesn't have to be tight or anything just as so there is a little more structure I guess.
    • Up x 1
  7. Crewell

I just want to say I had a good time being part of this FNO. It was a FNO to celebrate with PS2's birthday. What better way to celebrate then to showcase one of the best NC outfits in the game.

The stream had a few big fights occur as some outfits saw where BAX was and went there to fight. We may not have won every base fight, but we got a lot of certs in those fights.

Thanks Luperza for having BAX be a part of the anniversary FNO and thanks to my former outfit mates bringing me along for the ride.
    • Up x 1
  8. Hoki

For a bunch of non-snipers, you guys discussed snipers way too much. Was one sided and didn't consider the satisfaction that many people get from sniping.

Hint: getting a *donk* isn't satisfying