RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 51

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops!
    • Episode 51:
      • [00:06:05] Intro: hosted by Luperza
      • [00:09:11] Player Discussion Panel: with Aetrion, ItZMuRdA, WrelPlays
      • [01:26:23] Outfit Spotlight: Black Arrows on Mattherson
      • [Played throughout the show] Player Videos: Submitted through Player Direct!
      • [Played throughout the show] Outfit Recruitment Videos: Submitted here!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 12/06/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Mattherson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. Rockit

All day? Whoa! I feel a sick day coming on.
    • Up x 1
  3. blueangleofdeath

YAY!! This will be awesome. I'll have to dust off my second screen for this one.
    • Up x 1
  4. bodmans

so this means EU people can join in on reasonable times as well, NICE. sadly, I can't make it... At friday evenings I'm working
    • Up x 1
  5. Rockit

Maggie are yall planning on doing some promos (other than the stream) for the anniversary?
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Yep! Check out the other post I made in the News and Announcements. Also, there are some other things I'll be announcing next week. ;)
    • Up x 1
  7. Rockit

I saw it :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Blarg20011

You tease, now I'll be wondering for the next week, why do you tempt us so?
    • Up x 1
  9. Hoki

• Up x 3
  10. Rockit

Well 11AM EST is not 2PM PST so I am assuming she means that the other way around but I don't know.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Hey everyone!

I've added the Twitch links to the Anniversary and MLG Columbus streams. Feel free to check those out. I believe our AV team is working on cutting them up and adding them to our YouTube. :)

I hope these can hold you over until Episode 51 of Friday Night Ops on December 6th, 2013! :D
    • Up x 3
  12. Cookie5000

13. bodmans

Actually, I'd like Flickory to be showcased in the Player Spotlight. She does an amazing job with organising and hosting the tournaments for aircraft
  14. Luperza Community Manager

Episode 51's show notes are updated! :D Who's ready for some PS2FNO!?
    • Up x 1
  15. blueangleofdeath

I'm always up for FNOps, Maggie ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Woot woot! :)
  17. bodmans

my outfitmate JetSetz just made a montage, I hope you can showcase it sometime.(I beleive he will send an email to player direct as well)
    • Up x 2
  18. Luperza Community Manager

@Bodmans: Yes, tell him to submit his video to Player Direct!

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that Black Arrows will be the outfit spotlight for this week's PS2FNO! :D
    • Up x 1
  19. blueangleofdeath

Sweet!! I was hoping it would be NC. I was wanting to watch some in action to see if I could pick up anything useful. Is it Friday yet?
    • Up x 1
  20. Lucidius134

So i'm gonna post some feedback i suggested to aetrion on twitter here: (read bottom to top)

Mommunist Manifesto @LuciLabCoats
    @Aetrion You should check out @kidriotgun 's panel he did for Attack on Auraxis. It was pretty bang on in terms of pacing and discussion
    [IMG]

@Aetrion because the pauses sort of kill the flow of the discussion and stuff get's forgotten when people are answering a question w/ essays
    [IMG]

@Aetrion Friendly Tweet. You're fun to have on the panel but I think you should work on writing down your thoughts before you speak-
    [IMG]

Additonally, he's not that good at moderating the discussion to keep up with time constraints and such. I'm not saying replace him, he just needs to work on it or just be brought in as a panelist and organize the panels with a new moderator to moderate it when it goes live.