RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 46

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Host: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
    • [00:15:22] Operation Make Faster Game: New video and information!
    • [00:23:00] Event Overview: World Domination Series Pre-season
    • [00:26:00] Dev Play Session: Marketplace Depot Q&A and play session with Marketplace Depot Game Designer Taylor "Tayradactyl" Dowell, repping VS.
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 09/27/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Briggs
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. Blarg20011

What will the Q&A session be focused on?
  3. blueangleofdeath

How did I miss this? I don't seem to have a character on Briggs though :(
  4. DiHorizon

Problem is, same as the last Briggs FNO, it will be about 10 AM Saturday morning local time. Meaning there will be almost no one at all on since us Aussies like to sleep in after getting smashed on a Friday night.

Edit: I posted a thing on /r/briggs and planetside-aus.com - hopefully we can get a few of our less hung-over outfits on to play.
    • Up x 1
  5. Rougey

Ball up is at 2:30 for the flag as well.

Culturally insensitive.
    • Up x 1
  6. Neopopulas

Boo Hawthorn..

That said, do we know who is spotlighted?
  7. TheUltimateChing

Which Outfit is being Spotlighted is there a place where you can request to be spotlighted?
  8. Neopopulas

Yes and i'm starting to think there might not be an outfit spotlight this week.
  9. Kn1fey

Does Chingy want to be featured?
    I am guessing there isn't an outfit being shown this week maybe, which makes me wonder are you coming to Briggs to show the TR with the highest score in the WDS because if thats the case I don't know how showing overpopulation will help you SOE.
  10. UNSCSpartan051

• Up x 2
  11. Sag3

I suspect the goal here is to bring some US or AU (Playing on US Servers) over to Briggs to aid with the stupid population imbalance. Hopefully some will like what they see and stick around (Preferably on VS/NC).

Who cares why though, #PS2FNO coming to Briggs again! I shall beat the drums for Trojan Trolls VS & NC. See you all for FNO SMO!
    • Up x 2
  12. NotBob

Who needs outfit spotlight. PLAYER SPOTLIGHT MY EXECUTIONS! :D
    I'm kind of a big deal on TR Briggs :p
    • Up x 3
  13. ST4LK3R

Who are you? :eek:
  14. NotBob

You can't hear my Prox chat glory. :p
  15. shackers

Why showcase Briggs at 7am/10am

What good will that do? Please join us for prime time

-shackers-
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Taylor is a Game Designer who primarily works on the Marketplace Depot, so questions regarding that will be the best. :)

I will definitely try to answer other questions to the best of my ability.

Time to make one! (Or you can watch the show while helping your server out. :p )

I know it's rough time-wise for non West Coast servers, but unfortunately this is the time we have available to us for our show and keeping the show consistent is important. Otherwise, we wouldn't be on Episode 46. ;)

I really appreciate the Briggs outfits who are banning together to help out and make a good fight happen during prime-time though! Means a lot.

In the show notes, there is a link you can go to that explains how you can be a part of the show: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...-is-this-friday-night-ops-you-speak-of.17664/.
    • Up x 2
  17. Last Phantom

I'm guessing no outfit is going to be featured? How depressing.
    [IMG]
  18. blueangleofdeath

Did you spot light a NC outfit before at briggs not that long ago? I think I tried it but the lag was to much :( I'll enjoy the show anyhow. Maggie and Taylor together make a really fun show.
  19. Luperza Community Manager

There are always outfits playing with the developers. We're just not spotlighting them. We'll go back to spotlighting outfits in the future. Have no fear. ;)
    • Up x 1
  20. Lonecompany

When do you think you'll go back to spotlighting? My outfit wants to send out a form soon.