RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 37

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops:
    Where:

When: 07/12/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Waterson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, @PurrfectStorm and @CDLHamma

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. Blarg20011

Looking forward, any new content to discuss?
  3. ZephyrBurst

Hooray, it feels like its been forever since the last.
  4. Blarg20011

That's because it has
    • Up x 1
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Nothing new that I can really show off yet. :)

I KNOW RIGHT!? It'll be nice to get back into the swing of things.
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

Luperza, your involvement with the community makes every other community relations person in the history of the universe look terrible. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for his week's episode!
    • Up x 3
  7. Blarg20011

Oh.. well, I... I guess that's alright then. No... really it's fine.
  8. The1337Hunter

Waterson?
    Been so long since I've been on my Waterson char, fond memories of friendly players.
    • Up x 1
  9. Luperza Community Manager

I don't think that's true, but that's VERY sweet of you. :) It's always nice to hear such kind words from people. *Flattered*
  10. Regpuppy

Damn, no sneak peak. I'm waitin' on them Esamir bases!
  11. Rasp

It would be great if we could have Friday night ops on Briggs that doesn't involve server downtime. Love your vids too Luperza
    • Up x 2
  12. NinjaTurtle

Yep very true. She seems to be the only one that cares to converse with these forums at least
  13. Jaloro

On PTS today iirc from Command Center last night.
    • Up x 1
  14. PS2Freak

Not to me.. Completely not fine. Content, MetaGame,new Continent - anything.... no... NS helmet.. enjoy.... stale stale stale...
  15. LlamagoMmmm

YAY! FNO be runnin' again. Glad you guys are carrying on with it, keep it up!
    • Up x 1
  16. PS2Freak

Nice that you honest. No need to be *Flattered* :p

I mostly see you saying short rhetoric sentences, like - Nice to see; Looking forward to it and so on...

That is, like you said, Really not equal to " involvement with the community makes every other community relations person in the history of the universe look terrible".

I think Soe needs to hire 1 person whos only work is really to read the forums, so the person can sort out trash/subjective posts from good/argued ones - and bring good ideas or concerns; general emotional-weather, further up the chain.

Because all you dont have time, and really think that forum is all about bashing devs and non-constructive posts.

Sofar i dont see any "godly involvement with forum-community" at all.

just honest..
  17. PS2Freak

If someone at soe would LISTEN - they would know :

NC is SICK OF SHOTGUNS for everything

VS is SICK of CHARGE UP.
  18. [HH]Mered4

TR is SICK of LAME WEAPONS.

Slight adjustment.
    • Up x 1
  19. [HH]Mered4

Also, any Galaxy news Luperza?
  20. Sithkiller39