RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 37

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Need more Briggs outfits to apply for outfit spotlights. We've had a few, but we need more. :)

As far as everyone else's concerns, I definitely want to show off content, but I have to adhere to the dev team's requests and they didn't provided me with any sneak peeks or content session material for this week. We'll see what they have for us for next week.
  2. DeadliestMoon

Why don't you apply at SOE.
  3. DeadliestMoon

Just try not to listen to the negative things, or at least don't take them to heart, people can be downright cruel.
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up! I also provided the link http://www.twitch.tv/ planetside2/c/2567333 because the embed does not seem to be working properly. lol.

Sorry about all the technical difficulties with the audio. We'll get them hashed out! :D
  5. Tito

sexibeast
  6. Haterade

It was super fun having you run in our squad, Luperza. Hopefully we can do it again when the audio's working.

Oh, and I like your and Hamma's discussion on how Infiltrators make bad battle buddies at 1:28.
    • Up x 1
  7. Rolfski

Another technical mess, Margaret. You wouldn't screw up three times in a row, would you? :)
  8. Lafladitu

seems to be something wrong as i cant watch any videos from the planetside 2 twitch channel but other twitch channels works perfectly