RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 35

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosts: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
    • Event Spotlight: Bigger is Better with Hadouken
    • Outfit Spotlight: [INI] Elite on Miller
    • Player Spotlight: Wrel
    • Dev Q&A: Submit your question here! Submit your questions by June 7th, 2013 at 4PM PDT.
    Where:

When: 06/07/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Miller
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2 and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. Torok

I cannot submit questions to the Q&A :(
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Should work now. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Charlie

Wow! Where did you get that screenshot from? That was like... Week 2 or 3 of alpha :p

BRING BACK THE TANK STACK!

And look at me, all crushed up in the middle! :3
    • Up x 3
  5. Charlie

6. phreec

Double Miller Spotlight aww yeiiszz... But TR, we don't need more TR. :(
  7. Lucidius134

Woah are you hosting the show by yourself tonight?
  8. Nobalification

hmm interesting . . . i see only 3 TR outfits on FNO.
  9. Pella

Good show tonight. Cant wait. Hadouken & Wrel :D
    • Up x 1
  10. robo

Looking forward to this! Hope to see some good stuff, INI.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ash87

Toooooonight on FNO...

The inter-imperial champion of Bare Knuckle Max Boxing.... WREEEEELLLLLLLLLLL
    • Up x 2
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Just had a VS and NC outfit on. It's TR's turn now. ;) I try to split up the servers and factions each week. Sorry if it doesn't always work out that way though. I do try to give every faction an even amount of spotlighting.

Unfortunately, yes, but not really. During the Outfit Spotlight, [INI] Elite will have some officers there to aid in their analytic and tactical strategies and I'll probably do more play-by-play commentary, asking them for reasons why they did x or y or didn't do z or v. :)
  13. Luperza Community Manager

I will have to ask him about this. ;)
  14. Mikael_Lolpi

do you know where the 2 hours biolab thing on miller came from that was werry emarrassing to do .. my whole outfit was like whaaaaaarh no!
    have the record the whole time we did it .. and you can see how we ware going from year to just saying no!

its first start about 30:00 in the video

Lolpi
  15. JOups

Will you show as any "new" content? Some more Esamir bases? This would be sooo cool. literly ;)
  16. Luperza Community Manager

We'll be doing one of those in the future. I believe on the next PS2FNO which is the 21st of June. :)

Unfortunately, everyone is really busy preparing for E3 so it's been CRAY CRAY over here at SOE. <3 Hope you can understand.
  17. JOups

I can and thanks for your answer :)
    I´m so excited to see more of this :) Could you just throw out a tiny tiny hint when we might see this on the PTS?
    Please ;)
  18. CaNsA

So... another episode with pre-recorded spotlight footage.
    How does that engage the PS2 community?
    Miller is one of the highest pop'd servers and you have shunned the Europeans.

Bad times :(
  19. Lucidius134

Waiting for the VOD to show up. I guess i slept through it because i got the hour conversions wrong :/

COINCIDENTALLY I woke up just in time to catch my question being answered with "on the toilet making a load out" jesus christ lmao
  20. Rhumald

is the Console version going to be interacting with the PC players, or will it be separate?