RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 27

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Outfit Spotlight: [NCSO] NC Special Operation on Waterson
    • Sneak Peeks: Since I'll be out for a couple weeks on a business trip, I will be gathering your questions for multiple weeks this week! Now you can ask a bunch of different question regarding ForgeLight, production and art! I'll make sure they get to the right person! :D
    Who wil be answering your questions? See below:
    - Ryan Elam: Senior Technical Architect and PlanetSide 2 Tech Lead
    - Ryan Wells: Producer and overseer of PlanetSide 2 development
    - Jacob Stone: Artist, working on modeling awesome things like the new buggies

What are you waiting for? Go tweet your questions!! Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO!!Tweet your questions by April 10th, 2013 at 12PM PDT.
    • Content Session: More MAX Patch features - Flamethrowers and NC MAX ability

Where:

When: 04/12/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Waterson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
  2. sustainedfire

Content session?
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Not sure if we'll have one this episode. We have to get approval from the boss people and they haven't approved anything yet. :)
  4. sustainedfire

You"re fast.

Thank you for the response.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, no problem! :)
  6. faregoth

You guys going to show of hossin pweez :D
  7. Pronam

Can't wait to be obliterated by the large amount of forces online trying to stop us :D!
  8. Messaiga

Lol I based on their page I wanna see what crazy stuff NCSO will try to pull off, I wanna see this in action.
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Update: There will be a Content Session this week to show off the other MAX weapons and what not that we didn't get to show off last week. :D
    • Up x 2
  10. Shurrikken

w000t!
  11. Torok

Yaaayy :D saving so many certs and i'm so sure they won't be enough ahah :)

Thanks for the FNO!
  12. doombro

FLAMETHROWERS?
  13. Lemaya

Just go in the VR Training area on the TEST Server, you can check the flamethrowers there.
  14. sustainedfire

Please show the content session first Miss. Krohn !
    I assumed that is the intention, as that is how you formatted the agenda?
  15. sustainedfire

Was there a content session?
  16. Radec594

Yeah, for the last 5-6 minutes, and it only showed the NC MAX.

Unfortunately it seems they're going for the concept of shorter Content Session - longer everything else.

I feel like specially the Outfit Showcase could be a little shorter, like a 15 minutes shorter; I realize it's a one time opportunity for them, but most people watch the stream for the content session, not to hear the story of this or that outfit.

I also understand that a latest build is not always available for FNO, but I hate when they get my hopes up with the thread topics and then don't keep their words :(
    • Up x 1
  17. Luperza Community Manager

There was only one Content Session that we were unable to deliver on.

Friday Night Ops is about our developers promoting our awesome community, not just about Content Session. Also, Content Sessions can only happen if we get approval from our bosses. Sometimes, we won't be able to show off anything. Other times, what we are allowed to show off is not going to be much, but we'll do our best to show you what we can each week! :)
  18. Luperza Community Manager

The build we wanted to show the items on was down at the beginning of the show.

I usually always keep things in the order of how they will be presented on the show.
  19. Nobalification

today i come to see u live i think u have friday now :)
  20. sustainedfire

Much appreciated- I do like the show, though it runs at 8pm here on Friday night! :eek: So most often I like to try and catch at least the content portion, and maybe some of the rest sometime on Saturday or Sunday when the recap comes out.