RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 27

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Kyoji

speak for yourself. The only reason I even watch is for the continent action and "events". I think it is fine to cover various outfits. I could however care less about MAX weapons.

Was fun.
  2. Nomad1

I have a very strong feeling that the majority of people watching FNO are active within an outfit. I am one of them, but I stopped watching the stream live due to the long outfit spotlight and putting the content part at the end. I only watch replays now where I can jump to the part I want.

I was disappointed on how last week you guys shown the TR AV weapon and this week shown the NC ability and nothing for the VS!! This is not the first time, you guys didn't show the VS SMG when you first shown the others. If you are showing something it should be for all empires or at least start with VS next time. It is hard enough that I play everyday with 21% VS world population on my server.
  3. Nobalification

And VS Grenade launcher punder awesome timer boom boom clear the room weapon is what?
  4. LowTechKiller

Outfit spotlight, short content session, and Lupe's grocery list.
    It was only up for a second, but I'm pretty sure I saw bacon on there.
  5. Nobalification

next episode want see hossin and interlink facility if its possible :)
  6. Regor

This is relating to the last couple of minutes of the show. Jimmy should shave his face like the game's master from hunger games. Rofl!
  7. Radec594

I know, and I understand. I just get carried over and excited too much about upcoming stuff, I must really love this game :oops:

Although, while I can understand this might be for marketing or PR reasons (?), it's saddening that your overseers feel so restrictive toward showing WIP features; is there any specific reason to this other than, well, not wanting to show an unfinished product? :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Content Sessions are usually at the beginning of the episode. We can't always show every faction because some things are not finished or not available yet to show. We show what we can.

It doesn't always have to deal with PR or marketing. When things aren't completed, it's not worth showing. It's pretty understandable. :)
    • Up x 2
  9. mlane16

Cool hey Luperza, one thing that I kind of worried about while playing the test server, is how the umm... capping time will affect FNO. This probably sounds silly, I am sometimes worry that and outfit might get stuck at one base in the Lattice system, and we might not get to see the entire terrain.

Also it really popular on the TR right now to Mao as "Meow" cat sound.
  10. BatouSection9

I could if entering the VR Training room didn't Insta-crash me.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ash87

One thing is, regardless of where you put the sessions, could you add in timestamps on the posts, so people like me who don't watch live (Always doing Ops at that time) can know where to go in the 2 hour video to see what we want to see. TBH I watch for the content session, and I don't want to have to sift through 2 hours of video just to find 1 5 minute section of it.
  12. Luperza Community Manager

People have asked for that in the past, but it takes time and sometimes, I don't have time to do that. I'll try though.
    • Up x 3
  13. Ash87

Thank you kindly
  14. Daefaroth

Did anyone else notice the TR shooting from inside the box at the 1:00:30 ish to 1:01:30ish min mark? Glitch or worse?
  15. Laraso

Are you guys using green- blue-screen technology? The background is showing through the blue part on Jimmy's MLG shirt.
  16. mlane16

It would be kind of nice if you could show of the TR Max and the VS Max. It seems like both are still in development/bugged stages on the test server.

It would be nice if we saw you guys have show a video brogun in the internal build. (I honestly cannot remember if you guys have showed it before in FNO.)
    Or maybe video of Nanite Ned? (the funny video one with the military helmet)
  17. Nimvalz

Why hasn't Episode 28 been announced?
  18. Luperza Community Manager

I've been busy doing work in another country! Hehe. I am making the post now. :D
  19. Nimvalz

Brazil, am I right?. Didn't mean to rush you or anything Luperza, I hope you have a great time with us tonight! ;]
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Yep! I'm currently in Brazil, but that's not the only place I'll be. :)

Unfortunately, I won't be joining you all tonight. :( I'm really sad about this because I know TRAF has great things planned tonight. I'll be watching from Brazil though!