RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 17

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2013.

1. ({x})Kyoji

Was a good fight. During the FNO when the population was even the VS were doing very well. We managed to hold Indar from the TR pushing with 52% pop and pushed Esamir's whole lower half nearly warpgating the NC. After 11PM EST a lot of VS logged off and our population dropped quit a bit. It ended up being a measly 28% VS against 54% NC. Was a tough battle going back and forth.

Was also nice to see other outfits from other servers there participating.
    • Up x 1
  2. SpartanZero

Good game to all 3 factions. Was a nice even tug of war in the first couple hours, once the populations started to tip the tide shifted to favor the larger faction %. Well played nonethless, the best fights centered around Eisa from a strategic/tactical viewpoint there were some great pushes an see saw battles all around.

As fun as a bit of smack talk is, would be nice to see some professional courtesy to your faction rivals. Use a little logical sensibility when you're smack talking a rival faction, with a significant pop advantage. Otherwise you end up looking more like an as.s.hat.

Cheers for the great battles. :)
    • Up x 2
  3. Wargrim

The event was awesome, a big thank you to the organizers! It was also great to see some outfits from other servers come over to support their empires!
  4. SSGVasa

I had great fun and thanks to all who participated. Oh and thanks for letting me kill you, Whis.
  5. zib1911

Imperial Reach had a blast! I for one am all about having more outfit battles like last night. Nonstop war, I love it!
  6. Torok

nice stuff guys, keep up the great work :D fno is amazing !
    • Up x 1
  7. KiddParK

If they ever make server forums and Waterson gets a space for the VA to work out these things with our rivals on TR and NC you can be sure we'll get this kind of thing set up every two weeks. Hell I'll talk to Amish and the other VA commanders at the next meeting about the Feb 1st event that I just this second made up... maybe the 2nd.. something groundhog themed.

We've done Amerish, Esamir... I wonder where the Feb 2nd will be.....

(insert poster here..)
    • Up x 1
  8. zeta3901

looking forward too the next patch and all
    also curse you two for hiding the vs smg, now im all hyped for it :/ ( i allmost allways play vanu)
  9. sustainedfire

I liked the content session, both developers gave very comprehensive explanations and answers about the upcoming additions. Im really interested to see what next friday shows for the 6 month plan!

Though I was a little surprised that the SMGs were not completely built at this stage. The clock is ticking, with 10 days left before release. Im going to need things ready and releasing faster, or I will just be able to get everything with certs!
  10. Valrak

How do you get your outfit on this? Do they do EU stuff?
  11. Locke

Hey Luperza/Jimmy,

I just wanted to say kudos for this episode it was highly entertaining! Best one yet!
    • Up x 1
  12. sustainedfire

Where do we post questions for Friday Night Ops?

When will buying the flashlight make sense? Will there ever be a location where it its beneficial to have the flashlight attachment?

Maybe a new facility with lighting that has a generator attached to their function. The generator goes out, and the visibility goes down to requiring flashlights to get in and repower the generator.
  13. RomulusX

Is the server called Waterson or Walterson?! I see Waterson everywhere...but on the front page of the forums...Walterson -__-
  14. RomulusX

they fixed it :D
  15. SmellyBoots

It was a lotta fun, didnt get to see my outfit but for a few seconds though :/ anyways thanks for fixing your mouse too
    • Up x 1
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Send your PlanetSide 2 Dev questions to #PS2FNO on Twitter, please. :)
    • Up x 1