[RANT] Emerald NC... You're just embarrassing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, Aug 22, 2015.

1. UberNoob1337101

[DISCLAIMER! If you play on Emerald NC I'm not specifically talking about you, but to the majority of the player-base, which is horrible and idiotic, if you disagree, then I believe you're playing a different game, since my experience was way different]

Ha, ha, ha... And I thought Cobalt VS was bad!

Oh boy was I wrong... Was I so wrong...

Jesus Christ people, do you know what word "push" means? Or what "Repair" means? I don't think so. Except for the very few outfits that have co-ordination and teamwork, these dummies are... spectacularly stupid, no, STUPENDOUSLY MORONIC IDIOTS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO AIM!

You won't find any solid player in 10 hours of game-play, let alone a good player. The best role these dummies fill is to be bullet sponges and target dummies for snipers. They stand still, never move and worse yet, they can't control themselves, even if they see you pass trough and walking by them, they will still shoot you in the head, and then they jump mid-air for no reason so when you aim they land right in front of you so you can't hit jack except your teammate.

You know what, **** it, just **** it. Rant over, switching to VS now. I don't care for the Orion, I'll just by myself Pulsar LSW for lulz and the Bolt-action for 325 certs each, but at least I don't have to cope with some of the biggest idiots in this game's history.
    • Up x 4
  2. The Rogue Wolf

A week or two ago, I was part of a TR push on a biolab where I saw the NC C4 their own Sunderer in the vehicle bay twice.

I honestly don't know what's going on over there anymore.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ballto21

join me on emerald vs
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

I want to share my own experiences with NC. On Miller.
    I usually play TR, but have everything unlocked and wanted to go back to my BR50 NC alt.

What a difference.
    Sometimes you get people shooting at you while there are no enemies nearby while getting a /tell sorry afterwards.
    One time may have been a random accident, but this has happened multiple times over 4 days.
    Even snipers headshotting me from +150m while im reviving someone, with no nearby enemies...

Or when you are hunkered down aiming at the chokepoint from a good position, then you get people who literally stand inside you to "take" your spot.
    Again you get a sorry /tell when they inevitably TK you because they were standing inside you aiming through your head.

Then there are the vengeful dicks.
    Then ones who jump in front of you, and you hit them for like 5% damage having zero chance at avoiding damaging them.
    You do a V-8 but they turn around and TK you because **** me right.
    Send them a long tell afterwards explaining how you couldnt have done anything and that you are sorry, but get no reply.

Its only been like 4 days, so i cant really judge how things really are yet.
    It just really struck me, the difference in teamkilling and ***holes coming from TR, and had to share it reading the thread title.
    Maybe the blue triangles over people's heads look too similar to VS, compared to the TR's red that seems to stand out more.
    I dunno.
    • Up x 2
  5. Nabil1998

[IMG]
  6. Nregroepis

Look who's talking!
  7. UberNoob1337101

Switched from Miller NC to Emerald NC for those exact reasons. They just know to teamkill and bullet/grenade block. I almost got my weapons locked there by just playing the game.
    Same on every NC on every server, except maybe Cobalt, that server's NC is awesome.
    I will join you, LeonardJones, and other scrubs like AlterEgo and Stormsinger and other VS that I have sniped and I will join the VS Crusade to purge Emerald from bads!

Actually some players were pretty good...

Played with one guy, Nabil1998, he was a medic and I was a HA. We were pushing at the Octagon base on Wallamir, it went perfectly fine, we were rekking scrubs and I got revived twice, but then I looked back, no support, no MAXes, nobody behind us. Just VS overwhelming us, and then we realized NC were camping the hallways because the HAs forgot that they have Rocket Launchers so they can deal with MAXes.

I hope Emerald VS is much better. BTW what's your outfit name? I suppose it's about Beamer sniping...
  8. Ballto21

when did you snipe me?

[SPRM] Super Potent Risky Material
  9. UberNoob1337101

Actually never sniped you (FML, now I'm going to get teamkilled a thousand times by a beamer...) but I did snipe the majority of other VS players...

Also danks for the outfit name.
  10. Diilicious

its the entire of nc. not just <insert server> nc
  11. LodeTria

it's a legitimate reason to TK those ones, and only those ones. This is because they change your spawn options from the biolab main room to sunderer, normally adding more re-spawn time to get back into the lab and that's not even including the time it takes to go into the teleporter.
  12. Devilllike

idk how things are i miller but if somebody kills me 1 time i forgive if he does it for a second time i will kill him and if he tried again i will make him quit and since i am a player than can kill you from 300 meters away making u quit is not really hard but still i am not a team killer

Last time i raged i was on a ******* hill no enemies around open road for the vehicles i was supporting our team with recon and suppressive fire an a ******* team harasher instea of going from the road he runed me over from a palce that HE 100% DIDNT NEED TO BE clear road no mines no enemy tanks thats when i lost it no warning no nothing take 2 c4 and blow him the **** up and then he takes a tank i blow him the **** up again and simple whisper kill me again and u will take one more pair for gift! no remorse **** that dude
  13. customer548

There should be a licence for MMOFPS. Like the licence you need if you want to drive a car.
    • Up x 1
  14. travbrad

NC on Emerald are much better than the NC on Connery, so consider yourself lucky I guess.
  15. WTSherman

What's weird is I get repaired, healed, and revived much more on NC than when I play VS.

I've had a lot of situations as VS where I run around as a MAX with <10% health for four or five minutes, slowly gaining a sliver of health from biolab regen, skirmishing from a distance and taking cover every time an enemy looks at me funny. I've had fights where literally the only way for me to get repaired was to take a teleporter to the mostly-empty biolab next door, because apparently that's where our only engineer was. VS is probably the only faction where I've run out of ammo because nobody dropped a box. VS pretty much never top me up on health except by accident (they use their AoE to heal themselves and I happen to be nearby), and don't tend to revive a lot.

The most I've had to do to get support on NC was hit the "I need X" VO two or three times. The main teamwork problem I run into on NC is they do tend to be a bit timid about pushing (they don't seem to like entering rooms until after their MAX has finished emptying its magazines or dying, but that might be because nobody wants to be in between an NC MAX and a potential target), and it can sometimes feel like I have to secure too many of the kills myself.

They do have a little trouble reading the map sometimes though. I've done some kind of funny things on occasion by redeploying to a bogged down zerg, and pointing out in /re that they're ignoring an obvious opportunity on the map. Actually ninja'd an alert win like that once, they just needed a little nudge in the right direction and they turned it right around.
  16. Crayv

I have roughly the same experience with VS (Emerald) and NC (Connery).

NC seem more focused on fun than any real "victory" so they tend to goof off quite a bit.

VS on the other hand seems to be full of a bunch of MLG tryhards that are all trying to prove their 1337 51P3R skills. I see so many of them running around with the Ghost (the scopeless "sniper" rifle) going around trying to act like some 360 proshotter.
    • Up x 1
  17. RykerStruvian

NC Connery is probably one of the largest gaps in skill in the game. Most of the NC are terrible, but the NC who are good are a minority and they tend to stick to each other (and they really kick a lot of ***).

NC Emerald just feels like a ride on the short bus. But I still play with them since I could care less, so whatever.
  18. Alan Kalane

• Up x 1
  19. SW0V

Idiots who deploy a sunderer inside the vehicle bay of a biolab deserve to have it C4'd.
    All a deployed sunderer inside that bay does is increase the amount of time it takes you to get back in the fight and for what? So some ******* can get 50 xp per spawn?
    • Up x 1
  20. Towie

NC on Cobalt has some excellent large(ish) outfits (Global Bullet Exchange, Re4pers, TheJesters) but afraid to say the majority of 'other' NC just aren't very organised.

VS on Cobalt have Trident and The Foundation - both HUGE outfits with open squads and they organise the scrubs well. NC just seem to be lacking the super-sized outfit organisation that VS has...on Cobalt at least.