Rage Tells - Your Response?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spartan 117, Dec 22, 2013.

1. bubbacon

You wont resolve it when they are enraged. Just be ready for their dopey 4th faction TK toon cuz its coming. They will join every public squad across 3 continents just to locate you.
  2. Hrafnagaldr

I wont answer them. Just add them to my ignore list.
  3. Axehilt

I let them know their tears are delicious.

4. NC_agent00kevin

There is an easier way to find people, but Im certainly not going to post it on the forums. You dont have to join any squads either.
  5. Taemien

/r lol

Thats all you need to do. I don't see the point of gracing anyone with a response other than that when they are ticked off at something I did if they are on opposing faction. Same faction I don't even reply.

Same faction tells are rare. But will happen when I throw a grenade into a room, and a dopey teammate runs in after it. They usually whine about being TK'd. I don't even bother to respond, they're miffed and no good outcome will come out of it, so I say nothing. Haven't been TK'd back yet for it, so it must be working.
  6. vsae

I often just reply with L2p
    • Up x 1
  7. ikillyou1990

Depends on the situation really.

Two examples.

Number 1:
    Ran over an cloaked infiltrator with my harasser while engaging a tank. He whispers "learn to drive you idiot."
    My response: "don't cloak in the middle of armor columns then."
    He continued to rage at me and kept trying to snipe my engineer that was in the back of it so I found him and my gunner killed him. He shut up after that.

Number 2: Came in through a window with my light assault. Knifed one guy and then killed 2 others with my shotgun. One of them said "idiot skilless noob."
    My response: "aww poor baby, did somebody kill you because they were smarter than you and came up behind you?"

I don't bother with reporting for rage tells, no point. I highly doubt SOE does anything about them.

My philosophy is: If you want to rage at me for being better than you or because I kill you on accident due to your own stupidity, I'll just come back for you or tick you off even more because I am a better player than you.

Honestly, I laugh my a$$ off when people rage tell to me. Usually it's because I was smarter than them or because they were unaware of their surroundings.