Quick Triage Question

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by WyrdHarper, Jan 20, 2014.

1. WyrdHarper

Hi green mages,

In order for triage to work, does the medic need to be piloting or just a passenger/gunner?
    (And I assume in works in galaxies?)

Thanks for responses!
  2. TKBoom

I don't have triage but I believe you just have to be in the vehicle, not necessarily driving/piloting it.
  3. Heyitsrobbie1984

ok triage needs a rework. i would have triage in with the sunderer utility slot that has simular radius to the repair and ammo sunderers.
  4. Halkesh

You just need to be into the vehicule, passenger or driver, it don't matter. Triage lvl1 do only 0.2% so it do almost nothing. You have to get triage rank 2 (0.8%) to see something.
    Triage is actually a bad ability and that give even less reward for it : in 6 mount and with triage rank 2, I've earn only 40 xp from triage.

@Heyitsrobbie1984 : You can see a triage rework thread here.
  5. Frosty The Pyro

if a medic with triage is in the vehicle, any slot at all, everyone in the vehicle is slowly healed. Its not amazing, but you can throw in one rank and it will help when riding from one base to another, or the such. Its an entirely passive ability so having it is a pure upgrade over not having it.
  6. TheEmancipator

The only time I ever used Triage was when I drove the harasser. Engineer in the back repairing the vehicle gets hit, he jumps in gunner seat and triage heals him up. Now that the harasser is frustratingly unplayable, it really has no point. Maybe healing friendlies in a sundy moving from base to base, or being on a sundy or MBT gun, and healing the engineers that take damage while they are out repairing the vehicle, but its pretty pointless. If you have nothing else to put certs into, buy a rank or two because its pretty much a free ability but definitely don't prioritize it because it's usefulness is extremely limited.