Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. DaMann22

And again it shall be bumped! Commence the bumps!
  2. DaMann22

DAWN. OPS. TONIGHT. 8:00PM. EST. BE. THERE. OR. DIE!!!
  3. DaMann22

Going to get that DarkStar soon. Tune into twitch.tv/quantum_dawn to watch all this week.
  4. DaMann22

Lots of start ups going down. But if you're looking for an established outfit then check us out!
  5. DaMann22

6. Verviedi

Congrats to DaMann for gaining the awesome Darkstar, Medic Auraxium Plating, and a wicked helmet!
    • Up x 1
  7. DaMann22

8. DaMann22

LA directive is fun but much more work than the medic. Join us for some special operations going down this Wednesday and every following Wednesday.
  9. Yeahy

Should work HA aurax first.
    Or even better...do a vehicle.
  10. DaMann22

I plan on doing the vehicles (namely Sundy and magrider) after I finish the carbine and LA. I would already have he HA auraxium while working the LMG one but it kept glitching on me with the Max kills. I'll eventually go back and do it but I need 300 max kills and auraxium vehicle grenades.
    • Up x 1
  11. DaMann22

Half way to Zenith auraxium now, and with 2 other guns that I need to auraxium I'm now half way to getting the Eclipse.
  12. DaMann22

Zenith is DONE!!! On with the Serpent. Oh and I did the c4 Auraxium during this time. I think I have a problem?
  13. miraculousmouse

• Up x 1
  14. DaMann22

Thanks ramboraparu. Now im working on my carbines and LA auraxium concurrently.
  15. DaMann22

Back at it tonight with Dawn Ops. Follow along at twitch.tv/quantum_dawn
  16. DaMann22

Lots of new startup outfits going down. But when you join Dawn you know we are in it for the long haul. JOIN TODAY!!!
  17. KiddParK

These guys are top notch, and I ought to know.

[IMG]

good times.

kp
  18. Terri335

I applied to this outfit, how do i know if i got accepted?
  19. DaMann22

your interri. only have two and a half more weapons to auraxium and im back to teamwork oriented gameplay.
  20. DaMann22

So close to the Eridani auraxium that I can taste it. Come watch me Auraxium it and the rest of the Dawn guys on twitch.tv/quantum_dawn