Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. DaMann22

Another Monday and I don't feel like doing anything. Work is going to suck
  2. DaMann22

New page with my settings. Join today as we are growing fast in numbers and experience.
  3. DaMann22

Looking forward to another great Dawn Ops. Hope its going to be great as my guys are getting better and better.
  4. DaMann22

YEAHHHHHHH!!!! Dawns ops turn down for what?
  5. GantryPengy380

If I was to create a new VS character on Emerald and rejoin [DAWN], I assume I would have to fill the application form again, right?
  6. DaMann22

No you wouldn't have to. I think you are still with us in-game. I know you are in the website
  7. GantryPengy380

I'm not so sure on the in-game part since I deleted my previous Vanu character, but idk.
    • Up x 1
  8. DaMann22

Whatever the case you are still welcomed to join is you want.

NEWEST EPISODE IS LIVE.
  9. DaMann22

Have you checked out our newest episode?
  10. DaMann22

Great Dawn ops again!
  11. DaMann22

I am spent. What should I play tonight? Planetside 2, PS2, Planetside 2, or Transistor?
  12. DaMann22

Nice day to play games or go outside. But you should first join Quantum Dawn then go outside. Its lovely (both I mean).
  13. GantryPengy380

One of my real life friends can be annoying at times, so yesterday wasn't a great day for me. I really want to log into PS2 and do something crazy while getting at least one kill on the NC (Harasser twisting while falling off a cliff, anyone?).
    • Up x 1
  14. DaMann22

Join us Gantry and we will do some S.H.I.T. squads. It will be great!
  15. GantryPengy380

S.H.I.T? Whatever the heck that means, it sounds fun!
  16. DaMann22

Special Harassing Investigation Taskforce.
  17. GantryPengy380

Ok then. I kind of thought it meant something else (not the actual word that's used as an acronym).
    • Up x 1
  18. DaMann22

And I think we are going to have one for the Valkyrie also. Something like V.A.G. or V.A.D.E.R.
  19. DaMann22

We won't make you eat mayo or write an 1000 page essay. So join Quantum Dawn today!!! Really...What are you waiting for? DO IT!
  20. DaMann22

Nearly there on my terminus Auraxium. Less than 300 left.