[Suggestion] Purple

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arkenbrien, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Arkenbrien

There seems to be different kinds of color-blindness. According to some who have posted earlier, they have confused the cyan shields for the blue NC shields, especially for facility shields. This person's suggestion had more to do with the UI than anything else.
  2. Zorro

No color is as impressive or as regal as purple. It is truly fitting for the glorious Vanu Sovereignty.
  3. Udnknome

I was looking for a post from beta, I guess they removed all of those threads. The one linked was the best I could do.
  4. RainbowDash9

tis why rarity's hair is purple.
    http://3.bp.************/-WQzegbjxKiw/Utx8UQprXZI/AAAAAAAACYE/3MtBjwhqKpU/s1600/fab.png
    • Up x 3
  5. Arkenbrien

One more like to 60! We can do it people!
  6. Arkenbrien

With 59 likes, it is 15th out of 14,972! FOR A SIMPLE COSMETIC ITEM THAT WILL TAKE 15 MINS TO IMPLEMENT!!!
  7. RainbowDash9

come on people, i dont even play VS often (still BR1) and i agree with this!
  8. Ken Photon

Maybe they're not taking us seriously... We need to go on strike! We need MOAR PURPLE!
    • Up x 1
  9. RainbowDash9

PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! take it serious nao!! >:eek:
    • Up x 1
  10. Arkenbrien

Hmmmm... Maybe bigger text? Oh, and a different font!

11. MajiinBuu

12. BaronX13

Make it happen
  13. PYROxSYCO

BRIGHT PURPLE SHIELDS
  14. Ken Photon

Not exactly the thing we were looking for... But it works. Make it bigger though, like this!

• Up x 1
  15. Arkenbrien

Bigger and bolded font is much better than regular font, because it increases the amount of purple on your post. More purple = better post.
  16. Ken Photon

Yes, you're right!
    Seriously, developers, please make this happen. It just makes sense.
    PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE!
    • Up x 1
  17. Arkenbrien

3 more likes until 70!

Wow, people, well done! :)
  18. RainbowDash9

BIG PURPLE TEXT FOR BIG PURPLE SHIELDS. IF THEY DON'T DO AS WE SAY, KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!
    • Up x 2
  19. TriumphantJelly

TO PURPLE OR NOT TO PURPLE... FOR THAT IS THE QUESTION...

HEHEHE, IT'S NOT A QUESTION, PURPLE IS A NECESSITY!
    • Up x 2
  20. Arkenbrien

Fixed for you. :)
    • Up x 1