PTS Patch Notes - 8/1

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by d_carey, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

Yeah the tank changes are going to(thanks to the rocket changes) promote more HE usage & spam.... and AP is the better option now.

Shame was 383 kills from auraxiuming the Titan HEAT for my Vangaurd :(.

The rocket changes...... will cause ripples in the infantry game.

maxes can be repaired By engineers who will be with out fear of dying to rocket splash(so can vehicles IE sunderers now).

Medic balls cannot be broken well.

Infantry balls and entrenched enemies will not go against anything that can effectively dent them/splash kill them.

Dark times are ahead.

And agreed.

the Decimator got the short stick.

Also.... The Annihilator change doesn;t make sense at all.... Even you are seeing that my points have been making sense.

I remember those quotes..... quite the conversations.
  2. DatVanuMan

Well, they just have to make each weapon more unique and more pertaining to that weapon's faction. That way, everything is better than everything else in a certain field, while also being completely different.
    • Up x 1
  3. Scr1nRusher

A Example of a Infantrysider.
    • Up x 1
  4. Flamberge

Wait wait wait... You adjusted the Annihilator, so it would not be as effective against infantry? You adjusted a lock on only launcher so that it can't take out infantry with one hit?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. Scr1nRusher

thats what I've been saying since day 1 of these changes!!!

its utterly ridiculous and down right stupid.
  6. YoXn

I play Infantry, but I also do air, and armour. And by armour, actual armour-- with an "A""P" Tank. I also do all of them very well..
  7. AdmiralArcher

well splash is still there, and C4 is still useful, as are tank mines (as long as the sundy doesnt have a sundy shield)

i guess we will have to go back to basics and use grenades and rifles

then again, this does make using pounders more appealing :)

best thing we can do now is sit and watch what happens, or we can make wild predictions about what might happen, that would be fun too :)
  8. Scr1nRusher

Same with me.

But these changes..... will not do anything good, especially to the infantry game.
  9. Scr1nRusher

They turned the Lethal kill radius of 0.5 meters(thats 1.5 feet) into a non kill radius(they nerfed the damage) of 0.35 ( thats 1 foot 4.5 millimeters).

They basically turned a rockets small lethal kill zone radius into a dinner plate. Thats fitting because you will be able to eat rockets.

Also knowing SOE they will nerf all of those things you listed because they kill infantry :eek:
    • Up x 1
  10. YoXn

What?!?! Yes it will, It will stop people from gaining a lot with spamming towers with pot shots. Imo HE and Heat should just be removed from the game, but that's 2 big of a change for people like yourself.
  11. AdmiralArcher

i dont think they really can nerf C4...not with the new sundy shields....we wouldnt have anything to use against them. the best we could hope for is a tank. if they nerf C4 and Tank mines.....itll be like the hulk Vs loki in the avengers

"YOU NERFED MY TANK MINES!!"

"ha! im a developer"
  12. Scr1nRusher

HEAT is fine. HE should be removed.

Dude..... I've been asking for HE round removal since day 1 of PS2, people can attest to that.(I'm abit famous for asking that alot).

Also whats that supposed to mean? "people like yourself".

Also....... Towers are just badly designed...... thats another story.
  13. Scr1nRusher

knowing SOE.... if it can kill a infantry.... they will nerf it.
  14. YoXn

Towers are just one example, there are many bases in this game *I'm looking at you prowlers* where you can sit your tank down on a hill and spam the spawn room. That should never be a thing, ever.
  15. Scr1nRusher

thats the fault of bad base & terrain design.... especially indar.
  16. YoXn

Exactly, and because of bad base design you want things like HE, and Heat to stay in this game. They abuse that fact, and because they do so. They should be nerfed, also bases as you said need to be better. But that's a whole new issue. The nerfs also will not cause problems if you catch players in the open field. You are still going to rack in kills. So, I really don't get what you are on about.
  17. Scr1nRusher

I want HE rounds removed!

they promoted infantry farming in the first place and have slowly grinded away at the game interms of populations & profits.

The game would be better with out HE rounds.

And please READ the whole thread from the beginning.

Also.....

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...-going-to-go-full-speed-ahead-to-live.194875/

read that thread from beginning to the most recent posts.

The gameplay impacts will be big.
  18. MrG4F

Does this mean the C4 attached to my Flash won't blow up if I make a J-turn?
    • Up x 1
  19. FeedlersGreen

Oh god, with my timing cers refunded I can buy my own house now.
  20. AdmiralArcher

wait...you can make a J turn without rolling all the way to indar excavation on your flash?