Prox Mines Have Blinkers?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Puppy, Apr 30, 2013.

1. biterwylie

Errr what bug you numb nuts? Booby trap hard to see bug? Does you momma still spoon feed you?
  2. Van Dax

you know they could have just fixed the bug guys, probably would have worked out better.
  3. EnviousCipher

**** off, you KNOW that proxy mines occasionally fail to render in many situations and YOU KNOW that many Vanu players exploit this.
    • Up x 1
  4. loleator

Fair enough, they can also be used to set up ambushes at doors like claymores, only they don't give away their position as much as claymores do.

IMHO they should reduce NC and VS detection radius so you have actually to step on them. They would still be op.
  5. EnviousCipher

COME THE **** ON SOE, this **** IS STILL NOT FIXED, VS proxy mines are STILL disappearing when placed leading to an incredibly irritating game that isn't fun at all.

Seriously, fix this tomorrow.
  6. Vortok

I've spotted (and shot) plenty of claymores that had no visible lasers shooting out of them. I actually can't remember the last time I saw lasers on a claymore while on a non-TR character. They may occasionally show up via a bug, but generally those lasers are only visible to TR.

Sparkly lights may help spot poorly placed NC bouncing betties, but it won't do squat of a Vanu proxy mine dropped a foot below the floor.